CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 100 year-old man shares vitamin c health wisdom

MH 108 Views: 14,223
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 345,685

Re: 100 year-old man shares vitamin c health wisdom

Something about that just doesn't make sense to me. Seems all us apes must be lacking this white chemical that has killed billions prematurely and added to most foods that make people look twice their age.

"IF" your theory is correct, it would make sense that I am too stupid to understand, because I am lacking so much acid that I can't understand common sense. My kids must be the stupidest kids in school and runts amongst the healthy children.

My 13 year old sees math in the air in front of him and has dumb founded all his teachers to point. My 7 year old is the tuffest kid on the soccer field and just won top prise for reciting psalms 100 and will compete in a large city this week against other top first graders in the state. My 4 year old is a monster on 2 legs, we fear he may smash the preschool kids next year, I am serious this kid makes other 4 year olds look like 2 year olds. He finished all our children's computer CDs at the age of 2 and became bored. Our 21 month old "Tippy Toes" Trevor should be a professional Model and is so powerful he even scares us, we don't know what to expect next.

I have been there and QUIT, I use to sale the junk when I believed Dr. Hulda Clark , thanks God I had enough brain cells left to finally learn her vitamins KILL, I am sorry I was ever stupid enough to sale people vitamin C.

People have the right to consume their choices of poisons, remember, to me all products that enter the skin, lungs, mouth are poisons that lead to premature death due to loss of circulation by accumulated acids. So if anyone chooses to take more acid than is already in their commerical foods, that is their choice, I just learned not to after years of being lead astray by Clark's books and other modern books.

MH

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.234 sec, (1)