CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 100 year-old man shares vitamin c health wisdom

MH 108 Views: 14,427
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 345,700

Re: 100 year-old man shares vitamin c health wisdom

The MH WAY

WHY pick on vitamin C only, all vitamin users are drug users as are cold medicines chemo products! BUT those who choose vitamin C because of the frauds that promote making the body acid, have no use here and need to go elswhere. The same for all who promote metals for health, such as silver,gold,mercury, etc.

Life depends on an alkaline blood system, NONE of GOD's creation that has the life in the blood depends on an acid system to live.

METALS: The finer the metals the more it tricks the body into allowing them into the blood stream, once in, your kidneys are shot and the metals coat your veins and causes premature hardening.

These drugs users are making them selves "STERILE" as a "FAKE" method to survive longer, they are an insult to the Temple that their SPIRIT depends upon and this allows (dirty) Spirits an ill temple to do their dirty work from.

I am not telling anyone what to do, but my own personal opinion is these things as well as most civilized methods to "CHEAT" the grim reaper is joke on all who become victims of commercializm and upon death will have more surprizes than they had bargined for. Dieing in an acid drug constipated body is normally an extremely painful experince and Morphine is not the easy way out for the victim, only the family that is watching the person die in an evil silence of strangalation.

These few that live to be 100 on huge amounts of acid such as vitamin c? They are so sterilized, I wouldn't consider them human anymore and as the Bible states over and over and over, the Devil is a sneaky/tricky spirit that is as false as false comes and once you can recognize evil, you know it is everything that is against God's Creation we call Nature.

KNOW thy enemies or you can not avoid them!

Everything that makes your blood less alkaline is your enemy, TRY your best to get these acid/metal pushers to explain how their products "heals" the human body and noit just sterlize it so even fungus can't do its job properly and they will either lie to you or go away, mostly they have zero idea about the products they promote and the one doing the speaking is either a "ill" spirit or a person motivated by making lots of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ aka an ill Spirit using a temple of man.

I simple explain is is "PUBLIC" education that promotes such foolish things, the people doing it mean well, they are promoting the false hopes of millions and probably don't intend to hurt a single soul, but as my old medical books explains, these same loving parents have been putting their dead babies in the ground for many years.

The Professional Medical Trained MD is trained in the art of death via sterilization and all wishing to fine assurance that taking these substances that sterilize should seek medical aid/instruction. The MD can see what bug is killing you and use metals to kill it and then use another and another as the body struggles at being sterilized.

I have suggested as many of the old books suggested that we only die because we committ sucide, that the human body is designed so perfect that we are not mature until age 125 and only then seek to have a child. People have done this as explained in what I call BOOK I. The more civilized we humans become the more we like to believe we can TRICK GOD and live even though we shouldn't based on what we do and the art of using metals is a very, very bad trick on us all and I prefer to call it GERM WARFARE / POPULATION CONTROL.

OBEY NATURE, when your ill, it is because you are expelling acids/metals/waste and you should do everything you are able to inhance this, such as sweating, peeing, pooping and God forbid eating while sick, you want it going down and out and not be adding fuel to the "FIRE".

We are 80% plus CADIDA fungus and live in a world of fungus germs that GOD CREATED to keep the earth clean and beautiful. Those seeking to "KILL" CANDIDA using drugs will only create moe fuel to develope more CANDIDA and this results in DEATH. CANDIDA is a blanket name for "ALL DISEASES".

It is all about "BALANCE" and the fools that use acids/metals destroy the BALANCE that then feeds CANDIDA and then the person is on a roller coaster ride to premature death.

ONLY FRESH OXYGENTATED FUNGUS CAN BALANCE LOW/OXYGENATED MUTATED FUNGUS and when you start balancing your fungus you had better be taking plenty of Lower Bowel Balance capsules and doing the sitz bath properly as 2 methods to open the clogged elimination channels because ONCE THE BODY SEEKS TO BE WELL/BALANCES ALL THE WASTE NEEDS TO COME OUT, this balances the waste that the CADIDA MUST EAT and then the balance is maintained at about 80% CANDIDA to be a healthy human.

So it has erked me for sometime how millions come to the curezone searching for things to KILL their CADIDIA problems based on their false public education!!!

So I created what I call The School of Self-Applied Prevention as a method to show people they have been victims of false health education.

The medical books I choose all explains it is the false education of the parents that fills the cemetaries with babies, they all explain it is the cook of the house that causes all ill health/death, they explain all death starts at the dinner table.

So it is natural that people don't get past BOOK I, they can't handle such information, they can't accept they played any part in the premature death of their family members! They can't accept that the cure is STOPPING all the habits public education has promoted and the use of the simple orange as a cure for all as the greatest medical doctors used.

So as an option to my cheap schooling I suggest The School of Natural Healing owned by Dr. John R. Christopher's son David, give him a call and join his schooling, it is professional and you get pretty plagues to hang on your wall, etc. and he breaks the news gently to you that your habits/foods have been killing you. Tell him Brenda from OHIO sent you, he will know who sent you. Hundreds join Christopher's school yearly, but less than 40 take the Master Herbalist Course and many of those never pass the test. I happen to pass with high scores and if I knew latin and understood big words better I would have aced the examines, I knew the answers but have never done well with big words that test wants, but still managed to be one of the top students.

I pissed The School of Natural Healing off more than once by mentioning the use of oranges as a better cure. I also tried to help all the teachers with their health issues. You see, herbalist don't normally live any longer than the average person, no more than do doctors or any one elese does. BUT, the book I plan on using for maybe BOOK IV does explain how a near dead man can use oranges to not only be well again, but also get stronger every day and by age 76 be one of the strongest men in a country that can kick some athletes BUTT that is 40 years younger!!!

You must understand, I took the Master Herbalist Courses under protest, the wife signed me up, to me the books/education was borring at the time, but as David explains the schooling gives a "rounded" education on body functions and when all was said and done I am glad I took it. I intemidated the class and teachers a little bit, I was "fasting" throughout the testing process and as they ate daily I set outside and stared at the sun and set in wonder about the hopes that Dr. John R. Christopher would be with me through out the testing and help be spiritually to get good grades.

I stood out like a sore thumb and I have met other Master herbalist and it takes them about 5 minutes to understand they haven't a clue to understanding LONGEVITY. I have but one goal and that goal is the art of "LONGEVITY" and being a herbalist is only a small part of that, I am not bound by anything or anyone, I will look at anything ever used to strengthen the human body and keep it in balance.

I have concluded it is EDUCATION, not products or methods that will be the key to freedom. The Schooling project is my Longevity Project and so far I am the only student to make it past BOOK II. I believe the information is too much or the person does not realize their health is more important than their civilized life and the student won't take the time to fill out the study guides or seek the next level???????? I don't think it has anything to do with cost, I am sure my education is the cheapest by far. The school of Natural Healing will cost you more than $5,000.00 by the time you aquire the MASTER HERBALIST papers. They believe their are less than 4,000 master herbalist world wide and I would suggest 90% of them never made an herbal formula for anyone other than their family.

My home schooling cost $150 per level, it could sell for $10 and still have the same amount of study guides filled out, because today, people just can't accept many of the truths about human health or dedicate a little time. I do as Dr. Christopher did, I give you 100% of the answers, all you have to do is write them on paper and people in general can't do that, they were only looking for that "QUICK FIX".

The "QUICK FIX" is always the use of acids such as Vitamin C / drugs that sterilize the body and makes the Grim Reaper a happy camper!

So I do not agree with your attitude that some will be mad because I was not nice enough to say their method is OK. When it means life or death the Bible clearly states you must be HOT and not warm. BEING nice in a way that a person does not understand why they are dieing is a warm method that is worthless and not what I am here for.

The Books I use are not nice books, they were written by medical doctors that admitted they murdered their patients because of the lack of understanding the alkaline body and once they understood, they changed and then helped many thousands and sharred their love for life by writing a great book.

I accept my habits kills me and my family, I have no one to blame but myself and I will die because of myself and my family will die because their learned habits, BUT, we know when ill, we had better stop eating and get the oranges out, at least we are that smart.

So to all those who desire vitamin c, vitamins, pee, silver, etc. that is everyones choice, just don't promote it as a healthy thing to do, just a thing that people do and there is no need to mention it on this forum, keep this formum for the use of herbs and more natural things, otherwise I may write things that will hurt a few feelings because they won't like to hear that I suggest their habit is harmfull to their health.

I prefer the evangelist method, I don't know you, you don't need to know me and I can say what I want and am gone. You then can keep on searching until you settle on what you want to believe in.

That is why I state everything on this formum is for entertainment purposes ONLY and nothing said personally because millions may read your personal question/answer someday! IF you don't like it, you can move on or explain why I was wrong about something and I can learn from you!!!!!!

I would think by now people would see this forum as a broken record, they get the same message over and over; IF YOU WANT TO LIVE: START BY EATING CORRECTLY. AS YOU ADVANCE IN YOUR EDUCATION YOU WILL EAT LESS AND LESS. ALL FOODS KILL, BECAUSE ALL FOODS ARE NEVER EXPELLED 100% AND THAT MINUTE .000001% ADDS UP AND KILLS YOU.

How many times can I say the same thing over and over????????????????????????/

Many Blessings,
The "BAREFOOT" Herbalist, M.H.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.189 sec, (6)