CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Hyperthermia as a weapon in your fight

Views: 10,289
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 334,864

Re: Hyperthermia as a weapon in your fight

Hi, David,

The hyperthermia sounds very promising ... I'm not ready to try something that requires such cooperation just yet; I'm only just beginning to discipline myself enough to have a large enough cottage cheese flax oil 'hummus' on hand for me and the dog, ensure I drink all the pau d'arco, take my supplements, do the coffee enemas and castor oil packs -- especially the last two, even though there's nothing unpleasant about either.

As limited as time is, I already see that if I push myself too hard I get really stressed out but I'm getting there; don't know if you've seen my other posts, but I'm already feeling very encouraged about the responses Tony and I are having to an ellagic acid formula and I am going to add cesium as well.

now if i could find one of those incredibly therapeutic deep heat saunas locally at a price, I'd be there in an instant.

many thanks and I'm moving in the direction you suggest, just slowly!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.320 sec, (1)