CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: PLEASE HELP: Big cancer in cervix, no health insurance, need info on whatever shrinks tumors.

beloved1 Views: 10,501
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 334,857

Re: PLEASE HELP: Big cancer in cervix, no health insurance, need info on whatever shrinks tumors.

I do not wish to cause you grief or stress, and I appolgize if I have offended you. My mom and her father both died untimely cancer deaths. My family tree has been decimated by this wretched disease, and now I am fighting it myself. Forgive my bluntness, but we both know that time is not our best friend.

You might woant to consider hyperthermia. A sauna works well for whole body. Since you can touch the area of your tumor, you might be able to do local using very warm water and an enema/douche bag.

You can get medical attention, though your are correct that your future insurability would be nil (except through an employer). It is a tough situation, but your life is more important than insurance. DO what you must to heal. WOrry about insurance later. Note that I would not take chemo if it had les than 15-20 real success rate. I even terminated my chemo prematurely because in my studies I could not find any convincing evidence that it was effective (in spite of what I was told).

Blessings and prayers to you,
David
©†ƒ……•™¼‡_Original_Message_¾€š½ž¢«»¬ï°©

I do not wish to cause you grief or stress, and I appolgize if I have offended you. My mom and her father both died untimely cancer deaths. My family tree has been decimated by this wretched disease, and now I am fighting it myself. Forgive my bluntness, but we both know that time is not our best friend.

You might woant to consider hyperthermia. A sauna works well for whole body. Since you can touch the area of your tumor, you might be able to do local using very warm water and an enema/douche bag.

You can get medical attention, though your are correct that your future insurability would be nil (except through an employer). It is a tough situation, but your life is more important than insurance. DO what you must to heal. WOrry about insurance later. My advice.

Blessings and prayers to you,
David

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)