CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: PLEASE HELP: Big cancer in cervix -- THANK YOU ALL for YOUR WONDERFUL HELP...

Views: 10,540
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 334,882

Re: PLEASE HELP: Big cancer in cervix -- THANK YOU ALL for YOUR WONDERFUL HELP...

To all of you and I do intend to thank you individually:

Already you have been of enormous help. Some of the supplements and therapies you've recommended were ordered, have arrived, and have already been started by not only me but also Tony from the Bronx, who has a growing bone tumor in his lower jaw (tony's my perfect angel-boy otherwise healthy pit-bull, rescued bleeding and abused by a vet technician who found him on nyc subway IRT 7 years ago).

All of this is so hard to digest, let alone make decisions about, which takes time to do properly and I will. In the meantime, of course, I must do something, even if those choices aren't the best ones in retrospect.

Of course I'll let you know what seems to be working as soon as I've got a feeling for it, and post. So thank you again and much love and peace to you all!

But a couple of things I want to share right now: first a website I stumbled upon which I feel anybody here who has cancer, aids, immune troubles etc. or is the caretaker for somebody who has should check out as potentially very helpful:

http://www.grouppekurasawa.com/kkocktail.htm

The non-profit site is run by a scientist (no products not even a test kit sold) and has several very well thought out and constantly improved extremely detailed treatment protocols which incorporate many of the supplements and foods and habits we have learned about in the curezone and elsewhere.

For me, anyhow, it was heartening to find a comprehensive alternative to Hulda Clark protocol, Dr. Schulz Incurables program etc. that includes some familiar elements from both but to my mind, better provides the scientific reasoning and research, including user trial and error as well as published trials, for taking w supplement or treatment at x quantity y many times while using/excluding z.

(Plus, a few great success stories, which are always welcome)

And now, re: the alternative cancer treatments test kit:

I ordered it, used it and I am glad I did (although I definitely do think the price for kit and dinky muscle tool should not be $50 plus postage) but...
... the results can take you quite aback if you haven't considered the ramifications.
For example, it may indicate a product you feel sure has done you no end of good in an amazingly brief time is incompatible, while pointing like gangbusters (in TWO or more rounds of blind testing) to a substance you'd ruled out or had not even considered for whatever reason. Cesium chloride, in my case, testing right off the charts both times.
Such indications, especially if you are unsure of kinesiology, can easily cause snap wide awake at 4 am, sit bolt upright and scream great, I used a scientific test based upon a modality that may not even be Science in order to determine which of a wide variety of substances any and all of which might be hooey I should use to treat a disease that is trying right now to kill and will if I do not get everything right. (which is not exactly true but sort of kind of is).
Like I said, no regrets, apart from the expense. I may well order some cesium chloride (liquid) and take it as it doesn't conflict with anything else and reinforces my general belief that my acidic body environment must be seriously addressed.
But that leaden panicky feeling of being hopelessly overwhelmed and ignorant was not fun and in my case it had vanished by morning.
Which I don't think it would have if I was suffering from major Depression and or anxiety attacks, phobias etc as I have on occasion (okay, years) in the past.
In fact, I feel pretty sure it would have grown into something pretty nasty that would have hung around a while.
So get yourself into the right head before you take the test. And make sure you have time afterwards because if anything surprising or contrary turns up you don't want to turn into a Google-ing maniac repeating 'I must know everything right now or die" like a mantra all night long while squinting at scientific abstracts and using your credit card to buy medline reports and join multilevel marketing companies -- not that I did anything of the sort.
(I prefer Teoma to Google).

The website with the Cancer/AIDS/immune system/other disorder protocols I mentioned above and highly recommend checking out.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (2)