CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Herbal Medicine Chest for Cancer

Clarkia Extra Strong
Clarkia Tincture 2 oz, 4 oz, 8 oz, and 16 oz

Natural Cancer Remedies
Hundreds of thousands have cured their own cancers, and now yo...

More
hungrywoman Views: 8,608
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 334,844

Re: Herbal Medicine Chest for Cancer

Thank you, Rising Sun!

I've done caretaking for a mother and aunt who had cancer so I would never even consider chemo even with odds that were considerably better; I'm also loathe to try radiation, as I'm feeling better than I ever have before in my life thanks to all the colon cleanses, parasite herbs, juicing, zapping, etc. I've been debilitated for years and the last two was completely unable to work.

I feel pretty up about this, I must say. I've done almost nothing but research naturopathic healing since I've known what I've got -- and I feel blessed that I was already logging a ton of hours in the curezone and several herbal sites for a couple of years before this happened, or else I'd feel quite lost.

Your advice about aloe is well-taken -- for some reason, although I have always used it externally, I've never tried it as a drink but I will.

I'm also thinking of trying the Schulz herbal and garlic suppositories directly on the cervix or alternatively a suppository of olive leaf and or other strong antivirals.

Thank you again.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

4.845 sec, (1)