CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: PLEASE HELP: Big cancer in cervix, no health insurance, need info on whatever shrinks tumors.

beloved1 Views: 10,609
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 334,838

Re: PLEASE HELP: Big cancer in cervix, no health insurance, need info on whatever shrinks tumors.

Forgive my bluntness, but your situation is typical when a simple traditional medical cure is ignored in favor of quesitonable "natural therapies". Cervical cancer is easily resolved early, but usually fatal when advanced. That is why I get angry at the "armchair cancer quarterbacks" on this thread that give death-sentence advice to not receive any traditional care.

First, put away the zapper and quit wasting your time. I have ready many bios of unfortunate ones who frantically zapped themselves all the way up until days before their death. Hulda Clark is a charlatan and her devices are useless.

Next, get to a doctor. Find out what the situation is and what the prognosis is. Large malignant tumors are not always metastatic and tumors do not kill, metastisis does (side-effects of non-metastatic tumors can kill). If you have no insurance or money, you should qualify for basic cancer treatment.

If your cancer is deemed uncurable, then you should probably skip any treatments beyond those necessary to resolve immediate issues. That is , it surgery can help with your bowel movements, then consider it. It will be hard to heal with a slow bowel.

Alternative treatments that you might want to consider (after seeing a real doctor) are hyperthermia, and Coley's toxins. BOth will take some $. You might find organizations that can help.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.203 sec, (1)