CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Suggestions for keeping your little boy healthy

dionchon Views: 8,616
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 334,850

Re: Suggestions for keeping your little boy healthy

Dear Owen,

Thank you for exhaustive recommendation. It is very much appreciated. I've just ordered Solgar VM 75 from iherb.com(cheaper). I've heard about OPCs and there are many sources of AHCC. In fact he has been on New Chapter Host Defense capsules(~18 combo of mushrooms and herbs for immune boosting). He is on Alkaline Water daily. There have been a great research in organic greens and I'm trying to increase his intake. Very much would like to start Aloe vera, but it may take sometime before we can harvest it. Thinking of obtaining convenient pack from the net.
I intend to start him on Quercetin(Natural Factors) and OPCs(Tru-85). I've consulted Dr David Gregg from krysalis.net and he had recommended me to start all in moderation. Any recommendation? i just want to keep his immune system at peak. I was thinking of AHCC - the product is quite costly

These is the recipe he is currently on:

1. Host Defense + brazil mushroom powder + wheatgrass juice(daily)
2. IP6 + Food Science of Vermon Green tea 70 (2-3x/week)
3. Nutrition now multivit/minerals (I shall swith to SOlgar VM 75)
4. Flaxseed meal + almond + honey(small quantity)
5. Fresh Royal Jelly (1 small scoop 2-3x per day)- just started
6. Organic oats/wholegrains - daily
7. Fresh fruits
8. Health From the Sun Ultra Omega 3 EFA.

Any recommendation will be appreciated.

Owen, just need to thank you very muchfor your invaluable advice and God bless always.

You have changed and touched the lives of may people like mysefl.

Thank you,
siew chong

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.234 sec, (1)