CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: PLEASE HELP: Big cancer in cervix, no health insurance, need info on whatever shrinks tumors.

megan Views: 11,095
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 334,838

Re: PLEASE HELP: Big cancer in cervix, no health insurance, need info on whatever shrinks tumors.

Hello there....have you heard of the "Indian Herb"? It's a herbal black salve that dissolves tumours. It is very impressive for skin cancers...I don't know how well it does for cervical cancer. But I am using it right now for what I think is skin cancer on my finger. I haven't had it diagnosed, but it was a mark that didn't heal, started looking worse and it was changing color, even daily it's color changed. I'm using the indian herb on it and it's stopped it in it's tracks. I'm so amazed.

I also was taking the herb before for a fullness in my stomach that never went away. I don't know exactly what I may have, but I have been very sick for a while now and I believe there is cancer there. After taking the indian herb my energy increased and the fullness decreased. Lately, I've been feeling a lot better than I have in probably 5 years. The fullness is still there, I can feel it, but it's reduced. I've also been drinking red clover, chapparal, burdock, poke root and sheep sorrel tea. I just get the herbs at the local herb shop and brew it up my self.

There are probably many places you can get the indian herb, or various forms of it. The tumour dissolving herb in it, is blood root. I buy mine from Life-Line Water (1-866-393-5540, or 580-426-2481).

Hope this helps, best wishes...I truly believe anything can be healed. You'll get better, don't worry.

~Megan

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.227 sec, (1)