CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Some Random Thoughts...

beloved1 Views: 10,445
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 334,855

Re: Some Random Thoughts...

You said that all I was offering was "a serious dose of fear". How is it that my honest response this accusation now qualifies as confrontational and accusatory?

We can put all treatments into two categories. Those that work, and those that do not. While there can be sevarl different treatments that will work, no treatment can both work and not work. My advice to all cancer patients is to use common sense and personal research to select the best treatment, and understand that time is limited. I fully embrace those natural methods that have real well-documented results. I would never advise a person to get chemo if there was not good cure history.

In all of this, however, we must realize that cancer is a physical problem. If you have a very large tumor that is obstructing normal bowel function (as this person does) you need surgery. Without healthy bowel movements, there is little the body can do to heal itself.

That is why I continue to urge this woman to get medical treatment. Most hospitals are required to treat patients in life-threatening situations regardless of their ability to pay. Most states have medical saftey net (such as MediCal). ©†ƒ……•™¼‡_Original_Message_¾€š½ž¢«»¬ï°©

You said that all I was offering was "a serious dose of fear". How is it that my honest response this accusation now qualifies as confrontational and accusatory?

We can put all treatments into two categories. Those that work, and those that do not. While there can be sevarl different treatments that will work, no treatment can both work and not work. My advice to all cancer patients is to use common sense and personal research to select the best treatment, and understand that time is limited. I fully embrace those natural methods that have real well-documented results. I would never advise a person to get chemo if there was not good cure history.

In all of this, however, we must realize that cancer is a physical problem. If you have a very large tumor that is obstructing normal bowel function (as this person does) you need surgery. Without healthy bowel movements, there is little the body can do to heal itself.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.219 sec, (2)