CureZone   Log On   Join
PLEASE HELP: Big cancer in cervix, no health insurance, need info on whatever shrinks tumors.

Views: 11,365
Published: 19 y

PLEASE HELP: Big cancer in cervix, no health insurance, need info on whatever shrinks tumors.

I'm sorry to go by my number but it seems I have cervical cancer and because we lost our cobra insurance and I am trying to get health coverage, anonymity is a necessity.
I've been a member of the Curezone at least a couple of years and can't thank you all enough, as so much that I've learned here has helped me with other health issues.
But this tumor thing, I really need help with. (and I apologize for the disorganization of this post but the truth is I'm kind of stunned).
The tumor growing on my cervix, which feels like it IS my cervix, is shaped like a longish horn, with a knobby tumor at the base.I don't know why, but until now I'd convinced myself it was fibroids which I have had before.
I was finally forced to figure it out when I started passing stools that were skinny and flat like tape-worms and realized whatever it was was obstructing my colo-rectal area.
So any advice from anybody about shrinking any kind of tumor (especially cervical) would be appreciated beyond belief.
I've already started Pau Darco, coq 10 and I had been doing cottage cheese and flax before I even found it and could add cottage cheese and flax again (it didn't seem like it did anything). Plus I'm eating mostly raw.
But money is way worse than short. My husband has been supporting us for over two years because of prior health issues and the job he has now will end soon. (and like so many around here, I'd already spent a ton on zappers, threelac, juicers, you name it).
For money's sake alone I have to decide on and stick with a therapy, plus there's no time for experiments. (even if I get insurance I won't do chemo or radiation and I think it's too late for surgery).
So if anybody here has had any luck with anything besides pau d'arco or Essiac or Joanna budwig ... please tell me!
I'd seen a very convincing series of posts from a member with Breast Cancer about a product called 'insurance' that has elagic acid and graviola in it but she hasn't posted for four months.
And I've heard good things about paw paw.
Both are expensive. You can't take coQ 10 with either. And both seem to be solely distributed by multi-level marketing organizations with I ideologically oppose but I guess I'm stuck...
What's really weird is that I feel really really good for the first time in years and I think it's the Pau Darco...but it is whatever it is.
So thanks for listening.
ANd if anybody has any kind of first-hand experiences, good or bad, with shrinking tumors, please, I'd love to know.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (2)