CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Several stories

Views: 42,618
Published: 22 y

This is a reply to # 331,360

Re: Several stories

I was diagnosed with Gallstones in March, 2001. My doctor would not even recommend any other treatment but surgery, gave me the name and phone number of a surgeon on a piece of paper, which I promptly threw away before I even returned home!

I prayed about what to do because I knew surgery was NOT the answer. I began surfing the Internet and came upon Dr. Clark's gallbladder cleanse recipe. I couldn't wait to try it.

To make a potentially long testimony shI have done approx. 7-8 cleanses and have eliminated at least 2,000 stones. I can now recognize the symptoms and know it is time for another cleanse. I know I will never have to have surgery.

I am convinced that fungus and parasites are responsible for almost all of our diseases, which continue to grow in us due to our poor diets. I have done a great deal of research in the last 14 months since my diagnosis and understand the meaning now of "knowledge is power".

Other helpful reading besides the awesome information on this website is by Doug Kaufmann, "The Fungus Link" and a very inexpensive booklet called, "Cleansing or Surgery" by the Embassy of Heaven ministry.

Back to nature is definitely the way to go, and I pray that we all take a lot more responsibility for our bodies and feeding them. Doug Kaufmann says to seek the advice of doctors, nutritionists and other health professionals, but ultimately, YOU are the one making the decisions for YOUR body--I have found this to be so true. I have also switched doctors, and God led me to one who is very open about using herbs and natural remedies. I also go to a chiropractor regularly who also believes in herbal treatments and even gave me a great deal of information about Dr. Schulze (who's listed on this site).

Take care all and be in excellent health!!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (1)