CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Has anyone had an ultrasound before & after a cleanse?

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Wormwood Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
  Views: 48,362
Published: 22 y

This is a reply to # 62,011

Re: Has anyone had an ultrasound before & after a cleanse?

> Question:
>
> Has anyone had an ultrasound before & after a cleanse and had successful results?

Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2001 19:37:17 -0500
Reply-To: gallstones@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [gallstones] Success Story

I just wanted to post another success story. I am a 33 year old male. I started having attacks back in August, while on a vacation in Niagara Falls after a heavy meal. I had lost about 25 pounds over the spring and summer and I had cutback on eating almost any fat through most of June and July. I thought at the time I ate something that was bad and had an episode of food poisoning. A couple months later I had another attack early in the morning right after consuming a bowl of cereal with milk. Once again I attributed it to something I ate and I was ready to get the cereal tested for poison or something along those lines due to the severity of the pain and the fact that it subsided after I had vomited . My grandparents, mother and uncle all had their gallbladders removed later in life, but I never thought of myself being afflicted at my age. My mom suggested it might be a gallbladder attack based on the
description of the pain. I continued with attacks for about one week straight. I could not even eat any dairy or other fatty foods at all without suffering for a couple hours with dull pain with occasional sharp pains.

I had mentioned my symptoms to a friends father at our church who had had severe gallbladder attacks two years ago and was diagnosed with a gallbladder problem that would probably require surgery. He did the olive oil and lemon juice flush. I started researching the flush since he was not sure of the exact recipe he had used. I found the following link:

//www.curezone.org/cleanse/liver/Are_You_Stoned.html

I decided to give this recipe a try. I didn't do any apple juice prep since at that point I was having attacks daily and I had already been diagnosed by my physician with a gallbladder problem after several days of continuous discomfort. I didn´t want to wait any longer.

I fasted the next day and tried to get down the 16 oz of olive oil and 8 oz of lemon juice. I managed to get down about ¾ of it over an hour and a half and I couldn't bear no more and fell asleep on my right side. I could feel my gallbladder area surging and I knew something was going on. I finally managed to fall asleep and managed to get through until morning. I didn't pass any visible stones, not that I checked all that thoroughly, but I did pass a very greenish stool and I felt pretty good.

By 12 noon I felt pretty good and actually got out of the house. My three year old had to go to the doctor for some tests which thankfully turned out negative that afternoon. My wife decided to treat her to ice cream at Friendly´s that afternoon. I decided I would try to eat a little. I felt decent and decided to do a test. I ordered a great big
cheese burger and a large chocolate milk shake. Prior to the flush for over a week, even the slightest fat consumption and I was keeled over in pain, I figured if I got through this meal okay, then I was cured.

I'm happy to say that I have not had any pain now for the last month and a half since I did the flush.

I recently went for an abdominal ultrasound and I was diagnosed with an empty healthy gallbladder.

The ultrasound technician had had her gallbladder out and mentioned that she wish she had known about the flush as well before taking to the knife.

I plan to do a flush every year as preventive maintenance since this tends to run in my family. My mom was amazed with the success and wished she had known of this before she had surgery five years ago. It seams that this recipe was more extreme than others I have read about on
the internet in regards to quantity of oil and lemon juice, but I figured the more you get down, the more work it will do. I hope others can benefit from the flush. I figure what have you got to lose. Your only taking in natural items, it´s not like your drinking gasoline or something toxic.

Regards,
Dave Koeller

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.157 sec, (2)