CureZone   Log On   Join
Beginner - a few questions on gall bladder treatment

bec Views: 42,959
Published: 22 y

This is a reply to # 331,382

Beginner - a few questions on gall bladder treatment

This may sound absolutely ridiculous - but do you pass the stones through the bladder or bowel? Is it painful if you pass up to 10 stones at a time?
Do you only take the recipe e.g. 1/2 cup oil, a grapefruit or 3 lemons, 4 tablespoons Epsom Salts amd 3 cups water once or daily or during the day or what? I am completely new to this and came across this address by chance. I suffer gall pain frequently and have had a scan which shows 5 -6 Gallstones - possibly more now. I get pain when I eat chicken, greasy food, garlic bread etc.
Most important I am afraid that by not having the operation or treating this condition that the gall bladder could become cancerous -could this happen?? I suffer terrible back ache lately as well.
I have had Hep B many years (28) ago also through a blood transfusion, and had one and only one attack back then with my gall bladder. Then nothing till the last few years.

Thanks
B

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.375 sec, (1)