Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
  Views: 1,415
Published: 3 y

This is a reply to # 2,433,107

Speaking in tongues....

Speaking in tongues...

I didn’t even know about speaking in tongues when I first came onto this forum several years ago. When I found out I really wanted to speak in tongues. Nothing I tried worked, I literally tried to speak in tongues, it’s impossible, it was like I was trying to speak in a foreign language and I was thinking very hard about forming words and they were coming incredibly slow, if you can’t speak in tongues then try it, it’s slow going and goo goo ga ga babyish talk, thats not speaking in tongues, those are words that I was thinking of for myself, that’s not a gift.

If you don’t have the gift you can’t speak it, anyone who tries to teach it to you is wrong, they are simply trying to learn you words for you to remember and that’s not what speaking in tongues is.

Speaking in tongues is a gift. It’s something I longed for and didn’t get until fairly recently and when I did it blew me away. So what’s it like.

It’s a language that I don’t understand but it comes fast and fluently, it’s incredible.

How did I get it.

I prayed and asked for it, for a number of years. I have a very loving spiritual relationship with God, sometimes happily overwhelming and it’s incredible. This isn’t a going to church relationship, this is a close loving relationship with my father.

So here I was sitting down praising the Lord quite loudly, then it just happened, I started to speak all these words and they came rushing out of my mouth, fluently, fast, lots and lots of words. There was a change in dialect also.

I was once one of those atheist types who was an evolutionist through and through. I still do believe in evolution. The gift of tongues is real, you have to believe and be a Christian or born again.

I never thought I would get the gift but I’m here to testify that it is real and if anyone has opinions that it doesn’t exist then I guess they will never know or experience it for themselves. I don’t have a problem with that for it’s up to God who he gives his gifts to.

https://www.YouTube.com/watch?v=hKyrDyvzCiI

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.203 sec, (2)