CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My story of evil oppression. Hearing demonic voices. Seeking Deliverance Ministry.

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Udnam Views: 6,173
Published: 7 y

This is a reply to # 1,032,985

Re: My story of evil oppression. Hearing demonic voices. Seeking Deliverance Ministry.

Dear Friend,
I have read your story all over again.
It is crystal clear that you are dealing with certain spiritual entities with all the earmarks of the things called demons.
These beings have personalities as humans do except a body.
I have been doing a study recently and I have listened to teachings of the man I mentioned in my previous form of discourse - Derek Prince. Indeed his teachings describe most of what you experienced perfectly.
They taunt and jeer at one and drive to the points of despair. There are even some responsible for pushing people over the edge by compelling them to take their own life!
Please do not take this lightly. You are responsible for taking charge over your life
You need to run as fast as your legs can carry you in the direction of God's True Light.
Which is First encountered in the face of Jesus Christ.
If you can find a CD of the Bible. Every night before you go to sleep, play the Bible CD and fall asleep with the Scriptures, the Word of God playing in your room. Perhaps start with the new testament.
Please give your life to Christ and be born again so you can exercise the authority in that name.. So that the blood of Jesus can speak for you.
The bible clearly states...

Acts 4:12
"Neither is there salvation in any other, for there is no other name given under the heavens through which men can be saved. Other than the name of Jesus.
The light of Jesus, overwhelms and swallows up all forms of darkness
Acts 2:21 and Romans 10:13
Declare that Everyone who calls on the name of JESUS SHALL BE SAVED
Get down on your knees in your room and cry out to God. Ask Him to forgive you. Repent of your association with these groups of people out of ignorance and ask Him to help you.
1st John 3:8
For this cause, the Son of God was made manifest to destroy every evil work of the devil.
Phillipans 2:9-10
That at the name of JESUS EVERY knee SHOULD BOW and every tongue confess that JESUS IS LORD, of things in heaven , on earth or under the earth ( spiritual entities)

All the answers you seek are in the Word of God and the Presence of Jesus. Who alone is tye true Light. In whom there is no darkness at all.

May the Spirit of God our Father help you.

Udnam.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.266 sec, (2)