CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My story of evil oppression. Hearing demonic voices. Seeking Deliverance Ministry.

Google Advertisement
  Views: 9,723
Published: 8 y

This is a reply to # 1,032,985

Re: My story of evil oppression. Hearing demonic voices. Seeking Deliverance Ministry.

I found your story to be similar in some ways to my experience....still...although I have a neg (negative entity) that tells me he is a demon then he says he really isn't..he just says he is but not really.
He is nasty and mean sometimes...makes me feel sick and nauseaus and weak and nervous and fearful or overheats me. he sometimes pretends to be nice then turns mean for no apparent reason and starts telling me how "he doesn't give a Sh;;T about me" and I will never get rid of him.

There are some things that I have read can eliminate the voices...some people say taking abilify anti depressant meds stopped the voices but it is $2000 a month for this med. Some have used electric pulse or shock and it has stopped the voices. Some listen to 528 hz sounds from youtube and spiritual clearing sounds that will get rid of attached entities...I paid a guy $150 peter Michael who said he could remove the attachments remotely...and nothing happened. I asked for a refund and he said no...so don't try that.
I just moved from Los angeles been there 12 years and this is where these voices started about 2 yrs ago...now im Nevada and the voice told me he couldn't talk to me here in Nevada it was too far away...but he lied and still talks to me...
I am searching for ways to get rid of this...if I find a way I will let you know and if you find a way please let me know...thank you

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.312 sec, (1)