CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My story of evil oppression. Hearing demonic voices. Seeking Deliverance Ministry.

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Proverbs 17.22 Views: 41,754
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,032,985

Re: My story of evil oppression. Hearing demonic voices. Seeking Deliverance Ministry.

Dear BFree, I was performing a search for demonic influence and came upon your story here. As a woman who had experienced some let downs over failed relationships accepted a spirit into my life when I was between 24-25 years old. I did what you did, I decided to embrace this spirt as possibly a baby son. I named him and imaged what he looked like. I was so grateful how you explained in honest detail about your private moments with your ailens. I often kept all those moments so private and merely shared it with only one or two people who never commented. I always thought the spirit was a gift from God, because I became a born again Christian at the age of 23, but I was raised by such an abusive mother who was Russian and very dominic over my Italian father. Unlike you, I was born and raised in the United States. At the end of April, I experienced such horrible attacks, believing I had undergone a judgment from God. I saw a dark shadowly type crawling creature - like a dog come at me and I screamed and I am experiencing such mind control and horrid unclean crawling like forceful movements through my body. Although I've prayed and even sought a ministry for deliverance from demonic spirits, the attack has been more hostile. I have had some relief with prayer, but out in public and in my workplace, everyone at work laughs at me, and seems to encourage these demons and all my thoughts have spilled out over the entire office. I try to perform my job duties as if I am normal, but everyone at work is now talking to me in obscurities. They are wiping their behinds; saying woof and arf and looking at me like they are dogs. They wag their heads. Some of the women are walking on the tippie toes and even try to flirt with me and say, Hi Guy....it is so shameful to me. I am now 55-years old and although I'm not married, because of our financial situation, I am sharing an apartment for the past 5 years with my boyfriend of 13-years, although we have separate bedrooms, but nevertheless, I am pretty conservative in my dress, and quite plain to most observers, except for the demonic control. I was wondering how long you were suffering with the voices. I hear voices of everyone I know talking to me. I belive in Jesus and know that he went to the cross to serve as sin for me in my place and I love all the Chrisitian broadcasting and radio programs. It is comforting in part, but facing public humility because of the demonic spirits is so painful. It is so hard to believe that everyone I encounter seems to look at me in disgust, train conductors, passerbys - I look in the mirror and see me and I don't see any demons, but they are obvious to everyone else. My boyfriend seems to treat me the same, which is odd. My family has stopped calling. My sister actually told me she didn't want to end up like me. I hear my brothers' voices laughing and laughing. Oh, it is anguish indeed. I don't want to kill myself, but these forces are making it harder and harder for me to be successful at my job or even walk peaceably anywhere. One day when I was arriving home from the train station and went to park my bike in the garage, my neighbor's 20-yr. old daughter had two male friends over for a nightly meal outdoors, which she has never done. I said hello and then the daughter told her one male friend, "Well, you wanted to see her." I pretended I didn't hear her say that, as I locked the garage door to pass them, saying have a pleasant evening, smiling, but feeling so hurt. I don't know how long I am to be afflicted with this unusual force of evil, but it is now four months.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.359 sec, (2)