CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My story of evil oppression. Hearing demonic voices. Seeking Deliverance Ministry.

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
ineedhelp2643 Views: 39,653
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,032,985

Re: My story of evil oppression. Hearing demonic voices. Seeking Deliverance Ministry.

Like you, I feel like people are inside my mind all of the time, and make fun of me. lol alot of things that I do think in my mind are childish or dorky, ha i KNOW this, and i hear laughing afterwards. This past year at school was terrible. I suspected a group of kids there who somehow knew things that i said the day before when i was home alone. this one girl always makes fun of me.. always have. It just seemed that they were in me when I started liking this one boy that seemed a part of there stoner pact or whatever. Once, i was in the shower and it felt like they were watching me and something took control of my hand and waved at them in a way that i don't wave. I;ve become so scared and i don't know what to do.. When i try to pray they make fun of me, and htey hate that i'm smart and do good in school. i want them to leave my mind alone. how can they be doing this? ive gotten depressed and i almost attempted suicide plenty of times. i feel like crying.. I am convinced that I haven't made this up.. Because once i said the boy's name aloud in liek a cry, just for the fun of it, and the next day that girl said it the same way when i was at my locker and her and the group of peopel looked over at me and laughed. I want to be left alone..... I'm scared! I think they want to kill me. Also, it seems that the facial expressions on dolls in my house and pictures of wolves in my room actually change like the boy, and his friend. Why are they doing this? Am I just going crazy? Please help me...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.266 sec, (1)