CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My story of evil oppression. Hearing demonic voices. Seeking Deliverance Ministry.

Energy Awareness Course
Use CureZone kode to get a free session!

Heal Gut Dysbiosis
Remove the gunk and repopulate with probiotics.

ozgur Views: 47,332
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 1,032,985

Re: My story of evil oppression. Hearing demonic voices. Seeking Deliverance Ministry.

bfree, I am SO glad you shared your story here. Praise God! I believe that the One who created heaven and earth is drawing you to Himself in an amazing way. Man, I am SO EXCITED!!! You now know that there is in fact a devil and demonic forces and that they are much more organized and have a hateful agenda than people can possibly fathom. Jesus said, in John 10:10 that the enemy has come to steal, kill, and destroy, but that He has come to give us LIFE!!! and life abundantly. To the degree that those demons hate you (which is actually more than you have even experienced) God loves you all the more. You cannot fathom the depth at which God loves you and has been with you and wants to deliver you. I came to know Jesus through my experience with demonic spirits as well. I never saw them with my naked eye, but, like you, I thought following their way was fun and not boring, like so many people's lives I saw around me. And it was at first, but like you were saying, as time went on, it became clear to me that their agenda was to destroy me. I seriously contemplated suicide a few times and just wanted to die. I realized that the only safe place for me was in Christ. I knew that He could make it all better, but I had no idea how much better it would get. Throughout my journey with God, I have had the chance of seeing many people influenced and possessed by demons and by the grace of God, to the best of my memory, I have seen God deliver all of them. The power of demons is not even a fraction of the power of God to us through the blood of Jesus. Paul prayed in Ephesians 1:19, and I pray it for you, that you would know "...what is the immeasurable greatness of His power toward us who believe, according to the working of His great might. If you call upon the name of the Lord and give your life to Jesus, He will come and make His habitation with you and the influence and control of those demons will diminish significantly. In fact once you begin to know God intimately and Jesus lives inside of you, the demons will begin to fear you. Not because of you, but because once you do this, God transfers you from the dominion of darkness into the kingdom of His beloved Son, the scripture says, and in that place the demons have no power over you, except what you give them. Now, that is not to say that you won't need deliverance, because you will, but if you would call upon the name of the Lord, you will be saved, the scripture says. So I pray, bfree, in the name of Jesus that His presence would visit you as you read this. I pray the anointing of the Holy Spirit over you that you would feel the warmth of His love and the protection of the high tower, that is our God. I rebuke every demonic spirit that afflicts you in the name of Jesus. I speak to You, heavenly Father and I ask for power from on high to hit bfree in the name of Jesus. Overwhelm his/her soul with light. True light that comes from You. The light that does not defile, but is pure and holy. Come in POWER Holy Spirit upon bfree. I ask that You yourself would visit him/her and show him/her the way to life. As You have said in Your word that the enemy has come only to steal, kill, and destroy, but that You came to give life and give it abundantly, so I pray for bfree that he/she would see the life that You died for us to have. I pray that you would lead him/her to the right people who can teach him/her to walk in the truth in the power of the Holy Spirit, not in religion. Set bfree FREE!!! I ask in the name of Jesus. You have heard his/her cry for freedom. Thank You that you are the God who answers by fire and I ask that You answer the cries of bfree. I wish I could sit down with you, bfree and pray with you, because I cannot tell you how true it is that Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life and that no one comes to the Father, but through Him. I believe that God has put the God cry in your spirit and no fire of hell can quench it. I believe that you are seeing that this is the truth. I pray protection over your body and your mind and your spirit and emotions. May God keep you safe until full deliverance is accomplished. The first step to deliverance is accepting Jesus into your life as Lord. Like, yet VERY unlike the voices that have led you, Jesus will speak to you and lead you, but He is always kind, never forceful or harsh. Giving Him the place of control in your life will allow Him to transfer you from the power of the devil and demons into His kingdom, which is built on love, justice, truth, and mercy. When you do that, ask God to baptize you in the Holy Spirit (as in the book of Acts in the Bible). This will open up to you the power dimension of God in an experiential way. This is all in the Bible. Read through the gospels at the contrast of the nature of Jesus vs. the demons He encountered and drove out of people. Read Isaiah 61, which is my favorite passage of scripture. It talks about why Jesus came (even thought it was hundreds of years before He did). Ask God to connect you with people who can walk with you through this process. Spirit-filled believers who love and follow God are the most loving people I have encountered on the earth and if you allow God to connect you with some of them, they will be able to walk you through this process. If you want books on deliverance, Google the name Derek Prince or Mahesh Chavda. Todd Bentley and David Hogan walk in deliverance ministry as well, and there are many audio files on the internet in which you can hear their stories of countless numbers of people like yourself who encounter God in power and it drives out every demon they have. I would even recommend, if you are able to go to where some of these people are, namely Todd Bentley and/or Mahesh Chavda. Todd is in Abbottsford, BC, and Mahesh is near Charlotte, N.C. If you have iTunes, you can subscribe to either of those guys' podcasts. Todd Bentley's is Supernatural Living Messages(type that into the search in the podcast page) and Mahesh's is Mahesh Chavda Ministries. And of course, I would love to continue corresponding with you about all of this. This is so exciting. God is doing something really awesome here. I pray His blessing and protection over you and when those demons come knocking again, just say the name of Jesus and they will not like it at all and you will see that God is good and He will answer you. Bless you, bfree, in Jesus' name. Bless you.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (3)