CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My story of evil oppression. Hearing demonic voices. Seeking Deliverance Ministry.

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
boldyloxx Views: 41,453
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 1,032,985

Re: My story of evil oppression. Hearing demonic voices. Seeking Deliverance Ministry.

bfree, I still think of you and have just put you in prayer before Christ.

These entities could be souls that are living on a lower vibration-- seeking to harrass who they can when the door is open for them to. They could be attached to you etherically, but I do not believe they have possessed you. They are just hanging around you.

I think more people are harrassed like this than is known .

It doesn't mean your spirit is not where it should be, spiritually-- it may be a trial you are going through, and which has been permitted by God so that you will be able to better help others later as a healer. I do feel you are still being protected by God.

Keep on ignoring these entities. I don't think this is mental illness of any type either. Keep on looking for a church pastor that will be the right one to help you- preferrably someone who is sincerely Holy Spirit led.

I have to share with you that at a recent Health/Spirit Expo I was at, I met two spiritualist women who clean homes of entities and help lead earthbound spirits to the Light. They are both born gifted. They may be able to help you or give you pointers on how to deal with this. You can reach them at: 570-743-3652, eolc@verizon.net.

Their website is
http://www.eolcenter.com
The Center they work at address is: Essence of Life Center, 1372 N. Susquehanna Trail, Ste 310, Selinsgrove, Pa. 17870

Still seek a Christian pastor though, because I feel no stone should be unturned in searching for help.

As you read the Bible, you will come across St. Paul's letters in the New Testament where he kept praying to God to be deliverd from a "Thorn of the Flesh". We don't know what this thorn was, but it may very well have been something similar to what you are experiencing. Wether or not it is, it is STILL a thorn , and I have placed it before LOVE- Who is God-- and Who is also Christ, as far as I'm concerned.

Whatever your spiritual beliefs, just know that I placed it at the Throne of our Creator of all mankind.

God Bless you and hang in there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.250 sec, (2)