CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My story of evil oppression. Hearing demonic voices. Seeking Deliverance Ministry.

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
  Views: 10,882
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 1,032,985

Re: My story of evil oppression. Hearing demonic voices. Seeking Deliverance Ministry.

Hello thank you for sharing. I have had the same kind of experiences. On my spiritual 'truth seeking' journey, I had loads of enlightenment experiences, followed by demonic spiritual oppresssion. After all these years I think this whole new age thing is a lie by seducing spirits aka rest seeking demons. With new age practice we open up to and invite demons in to inhabit and corrupt our (spiritual) minds and bodies. When feeling enlightenend one does feel one with god essence and all creation. But we are not god, we cant create the universe, can we? Enlightenment also makes god and the sacrifice of jesus to redeem men from the fallen state due to the pact we made with the serpent redundant. He suffered, so we dont have to suffer after this life and that we shall not perish but receive eternal life and the holy spirit (true enlightenment) through him. Jesus is not just a example how to be so to receive christconciousness in this life. If so, how come demons are terrified of his name. Calling out the name of jesus stopped sleepparalysis/ incubus spirit oppresssion for me, which I suffered from for years due to spiritual enlightenment practice aka modern witchcraft. All enlightenment teachings are luceferian. Its all in the name. You don't have to take my word for it, just study what luceferians, satanist, church of satan and so on believe. They believe that eastern wisdom teachings are the root of satanism. Who was the wisest and most beautifull shining of them all? To me he appeared as a beautifull powerfull bright shining being, not as a hidious monster with a pitchfork. New age is luceferianism/satanism, it is the same thing coated in sugar. The serpent aka kundalini wanted to be like the most high god and hated mankind for being favored above angels by god. Lucifer is not a friend of men,he is the father of lies. He envies gods love for us, he hates us and feeds of our suffering in this life or forever hereafter and he is the ruler of this world. His intention is to have total dominion over the world in the open, separate men from god our maker, enslave us and to be like the most high god. He did offer the world to jesus, he can only do so because the world is his. There was a time when men walked with god and everything was all good. Because women are more receptive beings. Eve was seduced to eat from the forbidden tree (Kaballan tree of life) to know/choose/experience the difference between good and evil and they did die, suffer and they were not made equal to god. To protect us from spiritual death, because we humans are spiritual babies compared to ancient immortal deceptive fallen angels aka demons. God separated us from the spiritual realm and closed our third eye and our world fell in a duality state. An through kundalini activated openend 3rd eye is a mark of the beast/serpent. Please don't fall for the whole new age thing(new world order religion/ luceferianism), like i did. Enlightenment is false light, counterfeiting true light. Spiritual people are by nature very close to god and are a threat for satans kingdom, so of course he wants to deceive, steal and kill/harvest them. By jumping in the void our souls will be lost. And jesus is crying, because he loves his people so, he doesn't want them to be deceived and be lost. But he wants them to find their way home. So, in our spiritual journey, we need discernment. Ask your 'guide' who jesus is. If its denied he is the son/a perfect incarnation of god and he died and suffered on the cross and rose again from dead, to have victory over evil/death so we can receive eternal live through him. You will know what you are dealing with a seducing and deceiving spirit. A one world religion - disguised luceferianism- is the ultimate rebellion against god. It is to demonise the one true living god as cruel and distant, exalt the adversary as god, mock jesus sacrifice/redemption and to bring in and accept a facist one world government where all of humanity is enslaved. Discern; In god there is no darkness at all. Take care and have faith.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.422 sec, (2)