CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My story of evil oppression. Hearing demonic voices. Seeking Deliverance Ministry.

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
  Views: 26,687
Published: 10 y

This is a reply to # 1,032,985

Re: My story of evil oppression. Hearing demonic voices. Seeking Deliverance Ministry.

About 5 or 6 years ago, I left a cult known for their "christian" evangelical door to door work worldwide. I was married to one of their top leaders who was trained for missionary work. After years of his financial economic verbal and other extreme abuses, I left in an ambulance. At the hospital is where I found out I was being slowly poisoned by him through my food. He had taken out a life insurance policy on me for greed so that when I died, it would be made to appear to be an "accident", and then he could collect money from it.
The hospital did not allow me to return to my house, I had purchased, all of the furnishings, all of the furniture, and even the marital bed brand new was of my own money. I had worked in the government at that time, and getting so sick due to his 'religion' and their support of what he was doing because of his 'position', I lost all respect for all religion, but something inside told me to keep trying anyway.
I grew up in an american state that is the only of its kind. Due to media and stereotypes, I was persecuted because of what people in the northern states of america felt "ALL of our 'kind' did" in that Southern state.
When I left my husband, I had just cause.
I left and was never allowed to return to even so much as get all of my belongings, and no one ever helped me. As he was well loved in the community and so religiously book smart and persuasive, I was the one ostracized and persecuted for leaving what they, ironically not living behind the same door and household as me, still felt he is "such a 'good' man".
I was shunned as he continued to make himself out to be some kind of victim.
It took 2 years for the divorce to get finalized. During that time, the only place I could afford with having to literally start all over, was something in america they refer to as 'the projects'. Basically, these are government funded apartments for low income people on welfare that are notorious for housing drug dealers, prostitutes, and basically, modern date sodom and gomorrah.
Coming from a religion that sheltered all of its adherents from HOW to live and survive the world, I didn't know anything about what kind of programs there were for people who had no money or very little money, or basically any other skill needed for survival.
I felt that since I was being literally persecuted, threatened with violence, and more from even police officers who were prejudiced and racist, I had better at least try to open mindedly find out if these 'Saints' in the religion I was being falsely accused of being part of because of where I grew up, would help me. Voodoo.
I was put in contact with a woman who claimed to be from New Orleans, but now living in New Mexico, who is a highest rank priestess of that religion as well as an official catholic reverend.
I was christened catholic as a baby before my parents decided to taint our childhood with extreme abuses and religious oppression from the 'christian' cult indoctrination.
She had baptized some voodoo leader spirit onto my head, over the phone in a conversation.
Since then, my life has been even worse. I came to know, see, and even hear a LOT of the 'friends' of that leader, known as Legba.
They knew I was all alone, abandoned by all family (since they were jehova witness and I left due to my husband's cruelties they all supported), and that I needed real family and support more than anything else.
The man spirit even introduced to me in a series of dreams, 'saints' I was supposed to marry after my 'trial' period was over or whatever. They are called Orisha in Africa.
Dealing with those monsters was and still is a day to day nightmare. Obviously, they never had any intention to honor their many promises to me.
Trapped and stuck, I stopped all association with that woman and her white initiate amateur daughters also alleged to be 'mambos', one 'belonging' to one of their spirits named Ogou and another for someone named Agwe and his wife LaSirene.
I was demanded upon on a daily basis. I thought it was part of some training I HAD to undergo. In the meantime, every time I tried to leave and draw away from that 'religion' and those monsters, parts of my life were destroyed, I was setup, harassed and persecuted by authorities (satan IS the owner of the world after all), blamed for the torture claiming that I was 'disobedient' and lowly and they had to therefore "punish the child" in reference to me.
I was taught to 'fight fire WITH fire' so I contacted another woman who claims to own the Blacks of my Haitian part of my lineage and later another man who was more demonic than each the prior, something they call mambo and houngan, to see if it was just me in my innocence that kept making them "punish" me, or if it was something else I did 'wrong'. The New Jersey 'houngan asogwe' had his jinns maneuver things so that I was called to be trained for re-entry into Federal government work. Later, I was told that if I did not comply, he would have my Mother seriously injured and that he and his 'team' had 'astrally traveled' there on frequent enough occasions to know just how to get it done. The love for my Mother (my adopted Mother I lived with at the time) meant compliance...again. I had no other choice, as I already knew full well what those monsters were capable of.
I was kept being told I did "nothing wrong, but" and then left to hang so that I had to keep playing their guessing games.
They all took advantage of me, even having some white snake they call 'Dumballah' rape me in my sleep and every few months of torture until I accede to marrying their monsters, keep having to "teach me a lesson" after lesson of constant let downs, abuses, false promises if I "just did something" for them to work hard to give THEM material things I needed for my own self, mysterious HIGHLY ILLEGAL 'lessons' (such as getting me illegally evicted for no valid reason and no one to turn to for assistance and more), so as to break me in like some wild horse that needed to be tamed into submission and robotic obedience.
Every time I 'dared to question' I was made to feel like what right do I as JUST a human who "needs them" as the alleged 'Ambassadors for ALL of humanity' all the internet websites say of them to lure in innocent victims to prey upon. Why? Because I just wanted to live my own life. Asking for help from what I was lied to as being 'Saints' here to help ALL of humanity, does not give anyone entitlement to harass, threaten, torture, evil commit repeated attempted murder upon. In my culture, it is widely believed that there actually ARE spirits that live in and control everything in the universe, despite being raised 'christian' as a child. Ironically, before the 'voodoo' cruelties, as soon as I left the christian cult, I was in a position to set out in search of my Shaman of my own people (Native American) and later found out about my Haitian heritage. So, because of the 'defiance' believed by those arrogant and narcissistic 'voodoo' wanna-be gods, it was maneuvered that I had no other choice BUT to return to the same city I grew up in, where ironically there is NO public transportation, all of my pay is suddenly cut off with no way to make money except via illegal or immoral means in this town, more physical pains than humanly imaginable, not to mention having to deal with the constant and incessant aggravations of that 'man' here I had to learn how to refer to as my 'father' growing up in his household.
The demons are and have been using him and all of his varied filth to control me and 'keep me in line' for over two years now. He was extremely abusive and manipulative when my siblings grew up in his household. He has been telling my JW sister some things about something called 'illuminati' helping him with his 'situation' here, yet turned right around after that conversation LOUDLY praying to a christian God...basically looking for excuses to keep getting support for his violence he refers to as "imperfection that God HAS no choice to 'forgive' him for". He has recently bragged about how he and my mother were heavily into the 'Black Market' and so when he got jealous of the fact that he had a son by her, he had it killed and the military allowed him leave to go bury his only natural male son on top of one of his relative's graves in New Orleans. He brags how he feels he was a victim of life and never took responsibility for anything in life, even now. Yet, as he asked ME to live with him, and the economy here is so terrible since a hurricane that devastated the area, I really have no choices economically. So I just stay out of his way for the most part and just make sure I am clean and my room where I store my belongings in his apartment is very clean, so that no 'demon' has a place to hide within my own belongings. I have to go out and stay out most of the day just so I could find a quiet spot amongst nature in order to meditate and pray.
I was raped by his neighbor, and not too long ago miscarried a baby. No money coming in means I have no way to get to or have insurance to get myself checked out.
Things are not getting any better. A woman can only handle only so much. It don't get any better when the only things people can tell you sounds no more than what Job's false comforters were telling HIM when the devil and his demons persecuted him.
I was always the 'underdog' so to speak. So, I was always discredited and maligned because of being a pretty girl who had one heck of a fight. I had a lot to fight for, so I thought.
Now, I suppose it was all just some pawn game of chess by controlling and manipulative god figures all along.
Literally, I am being drained, am trapped, and with no way out except to just accede to the demons, something my own spirit within just refuses to do and the resulting reason they just keep trying harder to 'break' me. I'm tired of them trying to control me and every part of my life, and I wish I would have never met any of them, the wanna be 'gods' who are evidently no more than petty, jealous fallen ex-angels from the flood of Noah's day, "seeking to devour" and destroy any vestiges remaining of anything good.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.312 sec, (6)