CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Please help me! I need advice. I'm a 14 year old boy being raped by my Mom's boyfriend and I can't let her find out but I don't know what to do.

Sharkee Views: 15,127
Published: 6 y

This is a reply to # 1,727,586

Re: Please help me! I need advice. I'm a 14 year old boy being raped by my Mom's boyfriend and I can't let her find out but I don't know what to do.

I will give you my best advice.
Never, and I mean EVER, listen to this big doofus. Tell him you will tell everybody you know. Threaten him and say you will call the police. Tell every actual TRUSTED adult. Grab all weapons he can use in the household. Hide them somewhere he would never think of. Under the wood in the house in the basement, burn them, whatever. Just go tell people and make sure he has no way of hurting your mother.

Also, you need to get help. Immediately. Diseases from rape can be dangerous. From mild symptoms to life-threatening attacks, I’m not trying to scare you. But, always remember this. If you have a phone, call. Go to your room and say your going to clean it after you make is a slight mess. (Just advice here) Call 911. Tell them everything. Your address, name, what your emergency is, all that stuff. If your dad doesn’t know about it, the police will get there soon as possible. They will arrest him. While your being raped, get proof of him doing it. Then tell your mother. She will react in a way you may not like. She will be mad, furious, or even disappointed. But if this all works out, you will hopefully be rape-free for life! Also, show your mom the proof. Show her everything you have. Show her the bloody poop afterwards. Show the police. Show them the underwear if you don’t have digital proof! I hope this helps.

Your female friend,
Sharkee

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.500 sec, (1)