CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: IBS for 8 years - worm found now!?

Views: 5,801
Published: 7 y

This is a reply to # 2,359,992

Re: IBS for 8 years - worm found now!?

I have a lot of th same symptoms1- including the white bumps in my mouth. I went on an anti- parasite diet/fast and ate pineapple for two days (fresh) and chewed two bags of pumpkin seeds then checked my poo. Pumpkin seeds paralyse worms so they get flushed out. Drinking soda water during the cleanse helps flush out the liver flukes and pineapple kills the things. I went to my doctor and am treating me and my son for ascarsis from roundworms we probably got from the dog who has since been worked. However all of my symptoms point to liver flukes and I have those same red rolled up things. They aren't tomatoes because I stopped eating them to see. I think they are liver flukes as all of my symptoms started after eating fresh water fish which I so rarely do (it was cooked!) I am waiting on stool results now but if you suspect liver flukes get tested. Six months ago after some weird gi stiff and bumps and swelling in my mouth I had a low grade fever for a month and felt like shit. The doctor checked my blood and said my liver was off so they tested for hepatitis biut I was negative. They told me it was probably just a virus and would go. I can now see that was the liver flukes. Since then my pee has become super ammonia smelling-l.
Do you have any update on your doctor's results?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.328 sec, (1)