CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: IBS for 8 years - worm found now!?

linenup Views: 7,012
Published: 7 y

This is a reply to # 2,360,299

Re: IBS for 8 years - worm found now!?

No, I am not saying that. My guess (read that guess) would be nematodes of some sort.

After all these years of reading posts, studying and conducting experiments on myself, I have come to the conclusion that many things are not so cut and dried.

One has to be a scientist which means you come up with a theory, propose an action, take the action then review the process to match the outcome to the theory. Continue this process until you achieve the desired results. This is not meant to talk down to you btw but is useful information for all of us.

Identification can be quite helpful but may not be necessary. Bombing techniques may be the best approach, again this is gray areas.

Bombing refers to using broad spectrum approaches which means it may catch many pathogens. In my case I used a number of approaches, natural, pharmas and now a modified approach using naturals. I do not use pharmaceuticals but concentrate on breaking resistance using naturals which has worked out for me. Others use pharmas, I am sure some will share their experiences. You can visit the parasite drug forum and search through there, mattk3 has a comprehensive PDF you can download.

In my case, I deal with a protozoa infection but in earlier treatments, I broke a nematode infection using neem, boswellia, myrrh and oil of oregano (enteric coated).

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (1)