CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Water retention while fasting! Puffy and nasty!

chirontherainbowbridge Views: 5,607
Published: 7 y

This is a reply to # 2,358,065

Re: Water retention while fasting! Puffy and nasty!

hi Archus,

i think i ought to give the Water Fast a try on only distilled. just for the pure experience. i used to really love the taste of spring water, but now i can relate to Victor Truviano, who speaks of how at a certain point even water (Spring water) tasted like "drinking a mountain" ... just very heavy in the system. granted, his system was very refined by this point...

i quite like the distilled i am getting from the spring water company, but am feeling making it myself would be nice, and is the next step. i haven,t drunk tap water for at least a decade, close to fifteen years. I would certainly boil it first, then want to decant it, after it sitting, if i couldn't get the spring water.. i almost never get sick, not for ages, and i am finally, just in the past few months, coinciding with drinking only distilled, feeling like my pineal gland is coming back online.

i thought i would find it too acidic, but am feeling more limber also, so i think it is grabbing and chelating some inorganic minerals....( when i have bought the gallon jugs distilled before from the store they felt to me acidic, but these five gallon jugs feel good. i have not tested)

i'm loving the idea right now of having more herbal infusions, and less actual plain water. that will probably change as it gets warmer.

i am drinking less of it than i did the spring water, and feel more inclined to get water from my food...
which seems to make sense.

best,
chiron

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)