Hello everyone! I believe I have solved the matter completely and am writing to share my own cure.
Prior to this I was feeling horrendous.
-extremely lathargic like day 27 of a baad baad fast
-constantly thirsty, drinking good amount but would need to urinate after just a few sips and very very frequent, even during the night!
-dry awful mouth (not generally like the fasting one)
-racing thoughts of everything unable to switch off
-insomnia despite being exhausted
-nasty and puffy everywhere
All of the above were not me one bit especially this early in a fast.
So I read a bit here https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/draxe.com/electrolyte-imbalance/amp/
How would I know what I'm imbalanced or deficient on?
Then I concocted my own plan. My partner was called away in business so not potash or Himalayan salt (only Celtic but we usually have HS)
I lined up many glasses of water in preparation.
In each I put a tiny amount- between a pinch and a 1/4 tsp.
-first was bicarb
-one I put calcium powder
-one I put Epsom Salts
-diatomaceous earth food grade (not sure if this was 100% necessary but it's high in minerals)
-one drop potassium iodine
I let them sit for 45 mins then I had them one by one. I would sip the first over 10 mins, then wait 45 mins then sip the next for 10 mins and repeat.
I felt instantly better. No frequent trips to bathroom, relaxed, and genuinely tired.
Not long after I got mag chloride spray oil and massaged my calves, tummy and arms (as I get a rash on my chest and back) - with a good amount.
Then my little one offered to massage my back with essential oils to help everything move through.
I slept amazing. No insomnia, no racing thoughts, no human seive passing water...
I'm going to have an Epsom Salt
bath today and possibly repeat my drinks in another 3 days, but yesterday before my cure I was so awful I couldn't manage it - tbh.
I do feel this hasn't compromised my Water Fast
too much and I'm happy to continue. It was very very quick acting. Symptoms just dissapeared!
Hope this helps others with electrolyte issues!!!