CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Ultrasound/Sonograph after 30 day fast.

Views: 2,326
Published: 8 y

This is a reply to # 2,342,546

Re: Ultrasound/Sonograph after 30 day fast.

Raw, dear,

Nothing to be afraid of.

Fasting has -albeit painfully slowly- shrank the cysts. Thank God they are small... BUT still there and still forming!

Fasting is a brilliant cure- and heals so much!
I WILL be doing the Iodine protocol which should have some positive outcomes God willing.

I do my best with my health for myself and my little ones, and my partner is forever tending to my (never ending, extravagant) health needs... We are always persistently trying our best with all of our health.... But ultimately we know we are not personally in control of everything in this universe and we humbly submit to that cold hard fact.... Whatever WE DO have control over - we work our selves very hard to achieve.

Children dying is an atrocity. If anyone of us knew what was truly going on to children in some parts of the wild right now it would make your heart so Much that you'd not be able to leave bed. It makes my heart shake... But we have limited control over that.... We only have control over limited things in our own proximity. It's not scary it's reality. So I just focus on what I can change actively and submit to whatever is not within my scope. The anger/hatred/resentment of that beyond my scope will destroy the heart spiritually and health.

Death is at any second for anyone (freak accidents/or anything) ... So we do what we can to better out health while we're still here.

I do admire your bravery for submitting to surgery after even tripping to India seeking a cure! It is very commendable....

I know if I was at that stage it would be something my family would be pretty heavily recommending and it would be pretty fierce battle to get me on the opo table... So I do respect your choice highly!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)