CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Ultrasound/Sonograph after 30 day fast.

archus Views: 2,369
Published: 8 y

This is a reply to # 2,341,108

Re: Ultrasound/Sonograph after 30 day fast.

PH,

I don't have words to describe how incredibly brave you are and the faith you have in fasting. I am going to disagree with everyone who are nay Sayers, even though I have not been helped with the renal cyst that I have had for many years, was not helped by many fasts I have done in my life. I do know fasting is an amazing healing tool. We lose muscles if we do fasting beyond 30-40 days. I have done so many fasts and never felt I lost my muscles. I still run like a young child.

I can assure you that this fast that you completed has cleaned your body and mind and prepared you for a better quality life. It did not take away the cysts, but your body now is much better than before.

I do not think that fasts with water only depletes your muscles. All animals are programmed to heal their body through fasting. Animals do that by instinct. Those who have pets, they know this very well, when the pet is sick, it stops eating. After the fast cleans the body, they know when to eat. Humans lost that instinct.

We don't get sick very easily and definitely don't get better easily either. My suggestion is to continue eating raw plant based foods and after a month try Iodine therapy. I do want to point out that Iodine also did not reduce my cyst. My cyst is benign and does not bother me.

Also read about Dr. Tennant and watch his videos on YouTube. Perhaps that may help you. Don't despair, the fast was a good thing you did.

A friend of mine had a very strong grandmother who died at age 97, but lived with multiple cyst from one armpit to another like a string. First few ones were surgically removed. Then it just kept coming back. She was totally vegetarian from birth and lived a good life. When her children suggested that she should have another operation. She replied, "are you serious?, after two operations, I am still getting these cysts, and I am now 80, what do I have to lose by keeping these parts of my body that my body has decided to generate. They are part of me and they will die when I die, I am glad to have had a good life. No more operations." She lived 17 years like that and no one can tell that she had so many cysts.

Keep searching you will get an answer. Yes, also look into Iridology.

Peace.

Archus

Archus

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (2)