CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Ultrasound/Sonograph after 30 day fast.

rawrnr Views: 2,220
Published: 8 y

This is a reply to # 2,342,471

Re: Ultrasound/Sonograph after 30 day fast.

what a f***ing nightmare for you!
I totally understand where you are coming from not wanting anything to do with the butchers!
Either did I... I tried everything... TCM, naturopath... NUMEROUS supplements, massage, juice fasting, raw vegan (Im a 23 year vegan) Accupuncture, meditation,visualization.. even went to india to a guru for help... NOTHING worked... aftermy 3 or 4th 21 say Water Fast I had an MRI and even tho I looked completely anorexic at 108 from 138... the cyst/tumor was BIGGER!
I was aware of it for 4 years before I had surgery.. trying everything to prevent it... last MRI my doctor showed me the image and i FREAKED!!
It didnt hurt and i couldnt feel it but it took up a HUGE space in my body!! From the lower rib to the pubic bone,,, from the middle of my belly out to the side... all my organs were crushed to one side of my body.. I saw it and asked her... how am i functioning like nothing is wrong... she replied.. I have no idea... that was when I agreed to GET IT OUT!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)