CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Ultrasound/Sonograph after 30 day fast.

Views: 2,270
Published: 8 y

This is a reply to # 2,341,523

Re: Ultrasound/Sonograph after 30 day fast.

Thank you for your kind words and genuine advice.

Yes, I will see what the Iodine holds for me, along with its companion vitamins.

I too have heard of many stories of people dying not knowing that they had certain life threatening ailments, until after death... but because they didn't poke around with it, they held up and lived long long healthy lives. Dr Joel Wallach documents this many times over in autopsy reports that cause of death was lack of minerals, NOT they huge cyst/cancer/tumour... because they didn't disturb it - like your friends grandmother.

I follow that approach and they will have to have me dead before they can cut me open and slice things out... my cysts, like yours are benign at this stage - I but I know that it would be in some way disrupting the normal release of hormones which the ovaries are responsible for.

I accept that not every creation will be created without quirks to be patient and to try to be a more humble creation.

I think I will fast in the future. May be 20+ days instead of 30 at closer intervals, and will will most certainly (God Willing) continue my intermittent fasting when I am at a safe weight.

I know that in time muscles will re-develop, and all will be restored to how it should be.

There are many anorexics who went on to become bodybuilding champions - (obviously a very extreme example)

I have done 3 wonderful workout sessions, about to do my 4th and I know my muscles have some sort or memory and are returning all good and well. Just taking things easy. I was surprised with the amount of muscle loss, as I kept telling my family that "it just doesn't work that way..."
But I was the proof that it sometimes did... and my muscle was compromised. Praise to God.

And really.. at the end of the day.. the scan is only a very limited view into the inner workings of ones body... Its not going to reflect all the brilliance that DID take place... modern medicine simply doesn't appreciate the true Miracle of the human body... I know Im much better off despite all the setbacks that appear on the surface.

I would still advise anyone to at lease once in their life embark on a 30 day water fast.

All the best to you and again my gratitude for your advice and support.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (2)