CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 3 Months of Symptoms: Your guidance please

NELLY447 Views: 2,038
Published: 8 y

This is a reply to # 2,305,166

Re: 3 Months of Symptoms: Your guidance please

Pure1rish Hello, I will try to tell you about the method of Nais SOUBIROU, I talked to other post as this will really helped me get better. This is to understand that we have two brains: the brain of reason and the emotional brain (solar plexus). The solar plexus produces emotions but can not express and when they are bad (such as anger for example), they accumulate within us and make us sick. We must therefore establish a dialogue between the brain of reason (head) and the solar plexus to defuse negative feelings that affect us. You can find this reading here: http://www.amazon.fr/Se-d%C3%A9livrer-Boule-Au-Ventre-ebook/dp/B01BKIW9RM/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1456222122&sr=8-1&keywords=nais+soubirou (it's not very long so you can translate with odinateur). So you really have reason to accept your fatigue and especially as you did the analyzes and they are good do not worry. Do not attempt to explain this state of exhaustion underlying disease because otherwise you risk creating negative emotions suplémentaires and be even more tired. (I made this mistake at first because I thought I had necessarily to be a hidden disease as tired!). I also wish to highlight the importance of daylight for his action is vital to our brain and to the secretion of dopamine. Good recovery to you, patience, and I'm sure you'll come out of this state because you already understand many things and have the will.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)