CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 3 Months of Symptoms: Your guidance please

BrightSideOfLife Views: 2,026
Published: 8 y

This is a reply to # 2,304,939

Re: 3 Months of Symptoms: Your guidance please

Your left eye twitch, which I used to get myself, could be caused by magnesium deficiency which could be partially caused by hypochlorhydria or insufficient magnesium intake. Common forms of magnesium do require stomach acid to aid it's digestion. You say that you take magnesium, but make sure that it is an easily absorbed form such as magnesium citrate, unless your bowel is loose because mag citrate does tend to loosen the bowel, especially in high doses. Otherwise a chelated form of magnesium should be easily absorbed without affecting the bowel.

You could buy magnesium carbonate and malic acid and perform an acid/base reaction to create a magnesium salt which is quite well absorbed. Those two are fairly cheap in large quantities of 1Kg. I buy them for about £8/Kg malic acid and similar for mag carbonate.

I would say that like many other people, you do have a leaky gut, more correctly called increased intestinal permeability (IIPS). If that is so, your liver will be under considerable strain and protecting it with generous amounts of Milk Thistle would be justified. It does help produce glutathione which is really needed with such high detox requirements. Making sure that you get sufficient components of glutathione would be a good idea. I don't think that L-Glutamine is very helpful, it does not reduce permeability like it is claimed to do, but it is required for glutathione production along with Glycine and L-Cysteine (NAC).

You probably have food allergies /sensitivities. I found that taking large doses of vit B12 helped me a lot.

Solving IIPS is very difficult, it's designed and adapts to survive!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)