CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 3 Months of Symptoms: Your guidance please

Pure1rish Views: 1,890
Published: 8 y

This is a reply to # 2,304,981

Re: 3 Months of Symptoms: Your guidance please

Thank You!

It's all I have thought about and been focused on for months now, I am determined to be the person I was made to be, happy and here to uplift others.

I think a para cleasne is going to happen.
I'm waiting on my chortisol levels to come back from salivia test, but even then, what's a doctor going to do. Nothing. And if my levels are off, which I feel they are because I have no labido, then something is causing that.

I had a labido and that "Zip" 3 weeks after my first crash and thought I was fine and then lived normal again only to realize, NOPE...I am dealing with something much more severe. So then I stopped all alcohol, and then went to one cup of half decaf and hald caff coffee. (That was 2 months ago)

Well still no change so three weeks agao, I cut coffee out all together.

I gave up fast food 5 years ago and all soda 5 years ago as well.

People have always told me they suspected I had a thyroid problem and joked about having a Tapeworm as I am very slender, in shape, and always on the go and upbeat. I eat a lot too and then hungry again. I was always trying to keep my metabolism and hydration up.

For years I've been like that.

Now maybe this is all happening to address the real problem so I can finally live the way I was supposed to.

I don't want to harm my liver and people say I need a nuro path doctor to do these cleanses, but I am close to just going and buying - Para Gone - And starting a cleanse next week...

I greatly appreciate your response...
I will look into doing the zapper and see what people say as far as results.

Thank you agian, so much :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)