CureZone   Log On   Join
what label would you put on such a person ... I can not say what to call them but it is sad

parazapper Views: 6,754
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,303,922

what label would you put on such a person ... I can not say what to call them but it is sad

I guess that I must have just missed that episode as far as the person or persons that you are speaking of.

While I do promote the products that I make and I barely make a living from it, I am promoting zappers in general because they do work. They are not perfected and more work is needed but an open minded person could look and see the difference.

I am a strong believer in especially nutrition and also alternatives for general health. I have even found that EFT can have its benefits but do not go to the extremes that others do.

I know that people in the US are far more nutritionally deficient than what most realize. And parasites are far more prevalent than recognized. While we do have really good trauma care, health care in the US is almost a complete farce. The nation that spend the most on "so called health care" ranks about fortieth in life span. It is a real shame.

When I was growing up, cancer was rare, about 1 in 20 could expect to get it. The medical pundits like to say that the increase in cancer is because we are living longer but I submit to them "are children living longer?".

>- to purposely damage the name or image of other natural health protocols because it doesn't fit the medical mental image

I understand what you are saying because this is actually a lot of what has happened to the zapper concept. People are skeptical which is ok because I was before I finally tried zapping, but as a result, some go to extremes to defame and denigrate.

If you look on the Zapper Forum , there is almost no one still consistently there from more than a couple of years back possibly Davidlol. He has been around for about 5 years but has spent most of his time bashing because of his bad experiences. Hopefully, he will find some success and relief from using the Spooky-2. It, at least is a good machine with some solid principle behind it, unlike some of the junk that he bought.

>- wondering what label would you put on such a person

I can not say what to call them but it is sad because what works for one person does not necessarily work for someone else. On the other hand, what fails for one person does not necessarily fail for someone else.

My answer to concerns over failure is a 30 day money back guarantee. Why 30 days? Because, I find that in general you should be able to see sufficient evidence in less time than that.

I believe that the negative attacks sometimes push people away that could seriously benefit from the use of various products and that a certain guilt rests on the shoulders of those who wrongfully dissuade. What these people believe is not the important thing. Everyone should be able to try for themselves.

For example, I have found tremendous value in Iodine but I do think that it is foolish to take it internally, that is forcing. It is better to paint the soft skin of the feet at bedtime.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.org

0.860 sec, (2)