CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: No,loquat1 you'd never believe Dr. Clark's work.

loquat1 Views: 6,851
Published: 8 y

This is a reply to # 2,304,644

Re: No,loquat1 you'd never believe Dr. Clark's work.

Well, when the cartel controls dictionary definitions as well, you really can't catch a single break, can ya?

So ok, let's broaden this out just a little with another example of irony. If you visited that site I linked in for you above, you'll see my avatar there is the actual fruit - loquat, that is. There's a good reason for that. We grow it here in London, even tho it requires a Mediterranean-type climate, and it happens to be one of my favorite fruits. 

I wanted to use that same avatar on this forum, but couldn't work out how. So I ended up with a squirrel instead. A SQUIRREL!!! I hate squirrels. I hate them with a vengeance. Giant rats with bushy tales that eat my figs. If the missus allowed me, I would decimate the local population. Instead, I lose about 20% of my fig crop to them every year.

Yet this guy who couldn't even get his avatar right on a forum apparently managed to hack into your 'puter. Now that's irony.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.703 sec, (1)