CureZone   Log On   Join
Loquat1, sweetie pie, What's your Ph. D in?

Views: 6,695
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,303,679

Loquat1, sweetie pie, What's your Ph. D in?

It's direct answers that give the access, I'm pretty sure--probably some IP info in the code.

And I'm not 'back', I never left. I'm here every day. The benefits of being mostly retired.

Anyway, Hulda Regehr Clark, Ph.D.,N.D.

If I recall, her 'quack-qualifying' Ph.D is in biophysics, and her masters is in Natropathy.

And yours are in what, again? Advanced manipulation and human and computer programming?? You've never said, strangely enough. After getting my masters, I can only marvel at what it takes to get a Ph.D. An 85 page master thesis was quite enough.

This is what she found, and it is entirely true, from my 15 years of experience with her work. Oh, we delusional old crazy cat ladies, who out rank you on every educational front, I'm guessing. Her explanation for understanding 'illness'.

"Only Two Health Problems
No matter how long and confusing is the list of symptoms a person has, from chronic fatigue to infertility to mental problems [Ah, that explains your delusions that I'm delusional], I am sure to find only two things wrong: they have in the pollutants and/or parasites. I never find lack of exercise, vitamin deficiencies, hormone levels or anything else to be a primary causative factor. So the solution to good health is obvious:

Problem: Simplest Cure
Parasites: Electronic and herbal treatment
Pollution: Avoidance"
'Cure for all Diseasess', page two

What a raving lunatic, right? What does she want to do??? Put the whole medical industry out of business?????? That's just NUTS!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.org

0.268 sec, (1)