CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: MS - Alternatives

WhoAreYouNormally Views: 6,986
Published: 8 y

This is a reply to # 2,303,283

Re: MS - Alternatives

Dude you hacked 461 by sending a private message.

I was accused of being you because I mentioned in passing that I can code.

First suggestion is tell the guy to move.

Rife is stronger than zapping, but it might not be better, or it might be a lot better. Asking 461 for advice is a huge mistake. You can get helpful information from almost anyone else, plus he/she doesn't understand the first bit about how these machines work.

Carey Reams, good avenue to explore, but I'm not a fan of some of his diet advice like corn oil???

Definitely hair test for metals and mineral imbalance.

Find the right diet, that alone can get him %50 of the way. Some people do well with raw and fruits, others with high fats - got to experiment to find the right one.

Hyperbaric is good, but not great for ms. You want to concentrate on nervous system/myelin rebuilding and protecting and getting rid of the shit that is poisoning him. Likely metals and pesticides or other environmental exposures. FIR (Far-Infrared-Sauna) saunas as much as he can tolerate without getting dehydrated.

Must avoid ALL additives/toxins - no processed foods of any sort especially aspartame.

Liver Flushes if and when he is strong enough.

I could probably get him near cured but it would take 50-100 hours of my time.

Coffee enemas, ghee, oil massages, small dosing of lipoic acid per results of the hair test. You have to hit it from 40 different angles for the shotgun diagnosis and then make it a full time job once you get your bearings.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.531 sec, (1)