CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Dr. Clark's take on MS...

loquat1 Views: 6,631
Published: 8 y

This is a reply to # 2,303,678

Re: Dr. Clark's take on MS...

On a more positive note, you might actually be onto something there, just for a change. I've made some enquiries, and apparently their dad worked in a childrens' toy factory (Hornby, as it happens). Only God knows what chemicals were used in the manufacturing process, but I would have thought the chances that solvents were involved must be pretty high.

He was also in the habit of bringing some toys home for his kids to play with, no doubt hot off the production line. If they were very young at the time, I would surmise some of those toys would have gone straight into their mouths, coz that's what toddlers do, innit?

So yeah, maybe you've hit on the cause. But if that's the root of the problem, that suggests to me that the solution lies in detox rather than a zapper. This might be a line worth further investigation, and who woudda thunk that I have you to thank for that?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.250 sec, (1)