CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Is there a support group for young people getting dentures?

Views: 19,409
Published: 10 y

This is a reply to # 1,135,807

Re: Is there a support group for young people getting dentures?

Hi there. I'm new here, this is my first post actually. I didn't realise these posts were so old (2008), so I hope my reply is still pertinent to the discussion. I was searching the internet for support for young people with dentures/or in the process of getting dentures, and also to offer my support to you & others in similar situation that you are not alone. My teeth/gums have suffered extensive damage due to my smoking habit and I have lost almost all my back teeth after failed root canal therapies that cost me an arm & a leg not only my teeth. My front teeth are rotten, chipped, discoloured & horrible to look at that I don't even smile or look at people anymore. Its completely ruined my life that I stoped going out and completely gave up confidence in finding love. I'm 35, unhappy/depressed & constantly worried by the inevitability of soon wearing dentures. Its so unfair how the biggest stumbling block for self improvement is the outrages prices placed on cosmetic dentistry for better oral health not only appearance.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)