CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Is there a support group for young people getting dentures?

painfreemama Views: 67,588
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 38,451

Re: Is there a support group for young people getting dentures?

I am 24 and got all 14 upper teeth pulled three weeks ago. I had imidiate dentures and I am here to say IF YOUR IN PAIN AND LOOK BAD, FIX IT! I am so so so much better off now than i was any other time in my life. I have always struggled with tooth pain and decay. this year I made the decision to bite it and get this done. I was so scared and nervous. i cried at the dentist for all three of my pre-op appointments! I was sure there was another option. nope. not unless you have 35,000 for implants. yuck! I am bitter about it, I wish i didn't have to have this, but all in all this is way better than I used to be. I am sure it will take a few months to get back to all foods, but I am doing well, and hey if you have a few pounds to shead, this is a great way! :) seriously folks, getting dentures is not all that bad. however, if you can save your bottom teeth do try to do so.
I am also interested in a support group. try MSN I think there is one there.
e-mail me at thetyrafamily@gmail.com if you need support. I am totally cool with helping anyone in this situation.

~Joei~

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)