CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Help me get rid of scabies

Daysea8 Views: 49,680
Published: 10 y

This is a reply to # 1,064,422

Re: Help me get rid of scabies

Eat a garlic clove every day
Take a parasitic cleanse with worm wood, Black-Walnut and clove. You can use a tincture of this also.
Must attack from inside and outside.

Shower with dog shampoo i use sentry pro. I wash my hair and lather body. Do not remove lather for few minutes. Use a scrubbing brush all over skin to open pores. Then on top of this lather use dr. Brohner's magic soap. It is a liquid catille soap with hemp lavander. Scrub skin with it & leave lather for a few minutes. Don't remove this lather, get a bar of sulphur soap and scrub this all over skin. Leave on for five minutes then rinse everything.

Dry off and prepare mixture of two tablespoons of grape seed oil with one drop of clove oil. You may want to prepare a whole bottle ahead of time. Rub oil from head to bottom of feet not missing web of toes or hands. In my experience you will see many mites coming to the surface of skin. I'm pale and can see them easily. Stay with this oil for about 10-15 minutes to allow many to come out. Not all will come out as i repeat this process twice a day and more come out later. Rinse your body in shower again and use bar of sulphur again to remove the oil and to coat skin. Dry off and put on clothes. Sometimes i will coat skin thinly with more of the oil to keep them from biting.
For itches i cover my whole body with sarna cream. It has helped me while i'm itching and when i put it on in the morning before work, it has kept itching to a minimum.Sometimes i don't even feel itchy for long periods of time.I bring some with me wherever i go just in casea

Cover mattress and pillows with plastic casings. Sprinkle Gold's foot powder, blue container on sheets and pillows. Keeps them away because of menthol.

Dirty laundry i keep in a large black trash bag and spray lysol in it every time i put something in. Just a little bit and mostly on the interior walk of bag. I do my laundry once a week like this. Clean clothes stay in other clean bags. I use borax, and color safe bleach.

I clean floors with pinesol or ammonia and spray surfaces with lysol.

I bathe my dogs and their bedding weekly.

Hope this helps!
The die off period is going to make you itch because of the dead mites toxin being released in your body. Look for herx reaction for more info on this.

Hope you heal soon😊

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.313 sec, (2)