CureZone   Log On   Join
Rejuvenation of a Liver

plzchuckle Views: 7,735
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,152,488

Rejuvenation of a Liver

Fibromyalgia wasn't a word that was unknown when i was a child in the 50s and 60s. Matter of fact, I had no idea what was wrong with me 7 yrs ago. As a child I had leg cramps that made me cry when I went to bed at night. When it was BAD, I'd go tell mama. She'd give me a Bayer asprin and tell me it was growing pains. People, I thought it was suppose hurt to grow!!! If I went to her often, she very wisely told me I was a hypochondriac. (Yeah, she also knows me as a smart mouth) Even during those young yrs, I had PROBLEMS with my bowels. I either had diarrhea or constipation most of the time. By the time I was 12, I had sinus trouble enough that I realized that my face would quit hurting if I could get my bowels to move. My method of getting rid of the headache was more of the aspirin and a laxative. At least mama did keep caroid and bile salts in the house; probably kept me from completely killing my bowel tract. Cramps so severe with my periods that started at age 10 that having babies was EASY by comparison.

I had by 2 beautiful girls by the time I was 21. That's when I got the next 2 symptoms. I thought I was sleeping light, listening for the babies. They turned 30 with me still listening for them??

I've told my mama since I was in my 20s that I felt like I was living in an old person's body. Getting out of bed in the morning was torturous ... STIFF and ACHY!!! 3 yrs ago, I realized that when I stood up, I waited a beat before I could start moving. I was only 49 yrs old!

At 42, I stood in a hospital corridor with a Dr telling me that my husband MIGHT live if they could get him to the major hospital in our area - 12 miles away. He'd vtached. I was too young to be a widow!!! He did make it to that hospital and he did live! Knowing that I had to feed him right, I started reading. He wasn't to have transfats, he wasn't to eat anything with more than 3 grams of fat.

We owned our own business, so the man saw everything I put in my mouth and I wasn't going to eat anything in front of him that he couldn't eat.

He'd also wound up with a blood clot in his heart that they told him he could expect to loose 25% efficiency of his heart. 90 days later, the cardiovascular surgeon stood looking at his radiocardiogram with his mouth hanging open LITERALLY. He said, "Mr. T, had I not done your surgery myself, I'd say that's a perfectly normally functioning heart. If you'd like I'll back up the fact that you've had a miracle."

Not only did we get a diagnosis of a miracle, but over the that year, I went from 272 pounds to 170; I just melted from eating his low fat diet.

We divorced and I slowly went back to the typical SAD diet. I never regained more than about 15 pounds back; I knew how to take it off when that happened, but my health was being shot to you-know-where by the ice cream, chocolate and chicken fat that I'd allowed new companion to reintroduce to my life. This time 2 yrs ago, food began to make me sick. My bowels were a mess!!! A year ago, I knew I wasn't digesting my food: you see whole-things-in-your-stool is a dead give away. I knew I was eating yet starving to death. I had pain that only hurt when I breathed (meaning a constant pain) from the tip of my breastbone around my bottom rib to the right side of my spine. I rubbed the tip of my breastbone so much that it was sore! My spare ribs, back and front, felt like something was trying to push them out of my body. In the back, where my spare rib goes down toward my waste, I had a lump bigger than my fist. Gallstones? I think it was more than that. Something was mighty wrong with my liver!!

Anybody that knows me well knows I have very little respect for the medical profession. That ice cream eating friend, cousin (see David L. Water, Sr here in our community) emailed me Dr Hulda Clark 's liver cleanse in late Nov last year. For Christmas, my brother gave me 2 health food store gift cards and my older child gave me Kevin's book. I felt like God had hit me with a sledgehammer. I'm going "okOkOK, God, i hear ya!!"

New Year's Eve weekend, I took the plunge. I did my first ever cleanse, Dr Clark's liver cleanse. I passed over 350 Gallstones and what's called chaff, tiny feathers and bb looking things of cholesterol. There was so much chaff in the toilet at one point I couldn't see the water in there!!!!!

Was I cured? 52 yrs of abuse is not going to be cured in one 24 hour fast and cleanse!!

I've done 9 Liver Flushes this year, every 2-4 wks. It took 5 for me to have no pain, and I was a silly woman! I ate a hotdog and order of fries! It set my back severely!!!! This health thing ab so lute ly IS about what we eat!! 4 flushes later and my liver no longer hurts, my skin has improved remarkably, I don't hesitate when I stand up any longer, I don't feel like an old woman any more!!!!!!!! yayayayaya Last night, I slept for 7 hours without waking up.

I am doing other cleanses, but slowly. I make no sense out of hitting them hard until my liver will be able to remove the toxins released.

I started on the other cleanses trying to take just 2 psyllium caps a day. Even though drinking plenty of water, it stopped me up. I tried a different fiber cleanser, same thing. Next I went with Homozon, the grandfather oxygen colon cleanser. I had to use it mildly, 1 teaspoon once a day 5 days a week. This kept things moving but it didn’t repair the bowel problems I've had all my life. In Sept I switched to a product called Lower Bowel Balance by The Barefoot Herbalist. This is help to rebuilding my digestive system. For the first time in memory, I feel peristaltic action of my bowels working.

I have completed my parasite cleanse using Barefoot's Dewormer. For 30 days, I took 1 tablespoon twice a day. Now, I use it on a weekly basis, 1 tablespoon once a week. I had seen liver flukes during flushes, so I knew I needed it. What kind of parasites did I have? Look at parasite pictures; they were in there! There’s only 2 that I’ve read about that I haven’t seen or recognized … no Tapeworms … there’s an orange worm that sick people have that are orange, no orange worms to date. For metal cleansing, I tried taking the chlorella that Kevin recommended in a newsletter, again doing it slowly. I think the recommended dosage is 6 a day; I started at 2. I eat cilantro where I can. I found some cilantro chutney last week at the health food store and had some with my dinner. Not exactly something to write home about, BUT I felt it working! I had to put the heavy metal cleansing on hold. My liver started screaming bloody murder. I’ll be doing more liver healing then continue the chlorella and cilantro. I’ll be starting back on this in the winter.

My lymph nodes just under my jawbone were HUGE, like small chicken eggs, so I knew I needed to do something. Walking helps the lymph system; it's been 100 in the sunny south, so that didn't last long. I soaked them with hot/cold packs and they responded! I'd been dry skin brushing my grandson for months. I decided to get me a brush and people, this is one of the most amazing simple things you will ever do for yourself!! In about a month, those swollen lymph nodes are down by about 1/2 and are mushy now, not hard. You have major lymph nodes around your belly button, I had what I presume was something stuck in one of those, had a burning pain and a lump. Hot baths, then splashing the area with cold water (my version of what's called a sitz bath) and gentle massage, it went away...it literally moved down until it was gone. My mission? I intend on becoming a fruitarian, the food God gives us. When I ARRIVE, I'll be eating fruit and nuts, supplementing with herbs and whole foods supplements. Goji juice is a part of my 6day a week plan. The stuff if fantastic! If I don't drink 1 oz a day, my liver knows it and complains. My only guess here is that I had inflammation from all the congestion I had in there. When I didn’t take it, I had a burning sensation under my ribs, when it got out of hand, I just added garlic and it went away.

I’m approaching the end of month 20 in this journey. I have no liver pain. I don’t remember the last time there was whole food in my toilet.

Plzchuckle’s Holistic Lifestyle worked for plzchuckle:

#1. Drink
PURE water, organic juices, herbal teas only … ½ oz per pound daily.

#2. Eat organic, most of it raw … supplement with unrefined, cold-pressed plant oils, 3-5 tablespoons daily.

#3. Do the cleanses … do them in order … do them THOROUGHLY.

#4. Support any organ or system problems with organic herbal formulas

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.434 sec, (5)