CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Ropeworm Protocol Treatment Enema Recipes; Collective

Deesmiles Views: 60,763
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 2,119,110

Re: Ropeworm Protocol Treatment Enema Recipes; Collective

Was on a constantly changing Elimination Diet for approx. 3 years. A short time before the first large Ropeworm exit, I decided to try a gluten/grain free, dairy free, Sugar free diet with about 5% meat.

Considering the possible link to GMO's (studies too young at this time) and how much my opinion of a healthy Diet has changed (no food allergies prior to all this)....will most likely stay wheat/gluten free for now on and limit grains when I can.

Studies are unclear at this time, from what I can tell. Will this condition be chronic and this Ropeworm/matter reestablish itself? Perhaps repeating these enemas/cleanses or other cleansing strategies when things are feeling off maybe a healthy option.

Here's an interesting quote that was posted in regard to:
(Dr Andreas Kalcker)

"We had a huge ballroom for the talks - 720 chairs. The CD sat in the first two rows, mostly matching in our Miracle-Mineral-Supplement shirts. The first talk, "Parasitological Vaccinosis", that Dr Andreas Kalcker did filled about 40% of those chairs. He absolutely blew my mind. He made the link that not only do parasites in childrens' bodies affect how they absorb/react to vaccines, but also the Vaccines Affect those parasites. HUGE lightbulb. He spoke with such passion and conviction that he had (at least everyone in my immediate vicinity) riveted. And after he finished his prepared and submitted presentation, he pulled one up that a researcher combination in Moscow and Florida have put together on a new species of helminth, the rope worm. It BLEW MY MIND. They've got DNA sequencing back on these rope worms (which is VERY expensive) that shows they are a 98% match for an insect called the Caribbean Seed bug. With a couple of logical leaps, we got to the point of GMO's. As he put it, what do people in Moscow, US, and South America all have in common in their diet? Grain. And if you were going to make insect proof grain, what would you splice into the grain's gene structure? Bugs (no one wants to "eat their cousin", he said). So its not a plant anymore we're eating, its a planimal. So in our kids' gut, a new species of parasite is coming from this GMO'd stuff. CREEPY. I am so mindblown and disturbed and horrified."

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (2)