CureZone   Log On   Join
Ropeworm Protocol Treatment Enema Recipes; Collective

Deesmiles Views: 63,692
Published: 11 y

Ropeworm Protocol Treatment Enema Recipes; Collective

ROPEWORM TREATMENTS

*I am not qualified to diagnose or treat others.
All this information has been collected by researching what is available online.

These protocols are from Gubarev's patents:
All enemas are proceeded with a 2 liter cleaning water enema. Each type can be done once in 4 days.
They should be followed by another 2 liter water enema at the end of the day, or the next day.
1) 1 quart of whole milk with 2 table spoons of salt. Room temperature. Hold for 2 hours. A pound of mucus comes our as a result.
2) 1 quart of water with 2 table spoons of baking soda. Room temperature. Hold for 2 hours.
3) Eucalyptus leaves (30 grams) boiled in water for 15 minutes, then cooled to 42C with added 30-100 drops of eucalyptus oil. Hold for 2 hours. After this juice from 5-6 lemons. Hold for 2 hours.

I interpreted this to mean one enema type in 4 days, meaning #1 Milk and salt, followed by cleansing enema then wait 4 days, then #2 Baking soda followed by cleansing enema, wait 4 days etc..

There is no added directions supplied with the patented protocols (I presume for legal reasons) except for reference to "Treatment under physician's care only"... AND this this option:

http://www.implantorama.com/buy-implant-o-rama-inexpensive-enema-product-a.htm

***There was mention of utilizing "Dead and Live Water" by Electrolysis (by enema and ingesting) with use of "Dead" water to aid possible internal bleeding and to help release attached Ropeworm stages from the intestinal wall; where they can still release toxins even when no longer living.

There is also mention of the vinegar enema, which is very useful for the fecal stones: 2 tablespoons vinegar per quart of water. Room temperature.

*It was mentioned that if it is impossible to hold these enemas you are infested.

FOODS THAT REPRESS ROPEWORM ACTIVITY:

Milk products such as Keifer

Radish

Black Radish

Black Grapes

Citrus fruits (grapefruit & orange juice)

Black tea with lemon

(Ha! This explains why I couldn't eat them, they obviously didn't like these)

Here are some informative links:

Links:

http://www.chronicdiseaseresearchfoundation.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/Ro...

http://www.eng.usf.edu/~volinsky/FunisVermis/

http://arxiv.org/ftp/arxiv/papers/1301/1301.0953.pdf

http://en.shram.kiev.ua/top/patents_medicine/medicine_13/medicine_4.shtml

My personal experience:

I watched a few lectures & the studies and it seemed these protocols varied a bit. Verbally they mentioned roughly up to 1 hour, where in a US version they mention 2 hours.. I decided to do the best I could going "toward" 1 hour with #1 & #2 and pulling off 2 hours with #3 but lessening the volume to 3 cups (for #3). The lemon one does not mention adding water, I found out the hard way and realized this info was missing...I made the lemon and water equal 3 cups which was a dream compared, this is supposed to be utilized after the Eucalyptus leaves/ Oil Enema , I waited about 1 to 2 hours afterwards; by the way, I wouldn't add more Eucalyptus leaves then it states (Painful!!!)...I used 3 TBS. E Leaves and 50 drops Eucalyptus oil. I kept them warm (not too warm) and if I couldn't hold it the first time, I had a back up on hand to try again to complete as much time as possible.

Here's where I believe I failed: Even though I got gallons of Ropeworm/stages out (days/weeks after protocol) and my symptoms improved by 80% I did not try to have the enemas go high up and still feel I have some hard to reach Ropeworm or stages present omitting toxins. I tried the milk and salt enema again, positioned to achieve higher distribution and could not handle the cramping for more then 15 min. In my opinion I would have some kind of pain med. and try again...but not sure this is a safe option.

Since I do not have an electrolysis machine, I have been taking 12 grams of Vit C powder a day (4 grams in 1/2 water cup water X3 a day) and this has helped bring more Ropeworm stages down; however there's still (my gut instincts) one large section (a very old, thick Ropeworm section) still present. When roughly 3 feet of the first Ropeworm exited it was dark brown and almost leather like, In other words, I have a hunch : ( it's NOT going to be easy to get the remaining thing to vacate.

At this time my ill feelings, food sensitivities have gone
away and I am no longer tired after eating or experiencing debilitating fatigue.

A few others have tried colonics and have had success. Others have done a Water Fast with with hydrogen peroxide enemas and have had much success as well.

A list of some symptoms gathered:

bloating, food intolerance/sensitivities, digestive issues, fatigue, constipation, toxic feeling, brain fog, body pain, inflammation, abdominal pain, brittle/thinning hair/nails, premature grey hair, waking up feeling unwell, sinus issues, feeling of infection, insomnia, headache, hormonal dysfunction, dry throat, itching, confusion, diarrhea, anxiety, memory loss, feeling antisocial, abdominal pain, depression, organ dysfunction-Liver and kidney problems,
exhaustion after eating.

Human Rope parasites AKA Human Rope Worms, Mucus Strands, MALT (Mucus Associated Lymph Tissue)Candida strings, and a backed up lymphatic system.

parasite meds:

Fenbenzadole helped calm my symptoms prior to discovering this condition/parasite. I used it once (Scabdraggr's protocol) for 7 days.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (3)