CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Ropeworm Protocol Treatment Enema Recipes; Collective

sillyrabbit Views: 51,360
Published: 10 y

This is a reply to # 2,118,556

Re: Ropeworm Protocol Treatment Enema Recipes; Collective

I have read the protocols. I simply installed a stainless steel handheld bidet with an enema nozzle attachment to my shower that reaches to the toilet and do regular water flushes several times a week. It usually takes three tries to fully evacuate. It's not too time consuming and I only have to hold the water for a few minutes each time making sure that I lightly press the right side of my abdomen in an upward motion to get things flowing. I alternate Black-Walnut , clove,wormwood tincture (6 droppers) in a small amount of water on an empty stomach before bed with diatomaceous earth every few days. I also take a strong probiotic daily to keep balanced from the flushing. (I would recommend doing this daily for a couple of weeks first.) Do a flush every morning and evening to get started. Apparently they don't care for lemon poppyseed muffins. I have gotten rid of tons of these monsters..I have gone to the doctor at my husbands request a couple of times for Biltricide, but taking the meds has not been nearly as effective as my simple routine. Good luck

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.203 sec, (1)