CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Another useless Doctor AND my boyfriend doesn't believe me

bentnail Views: 6,280
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 2,042,407

Re: Another useless Doctor AND my boyfriend doesn't believe me

Hi again,

I'm sorry my previous post was so long-I started out replying to jimzilla who has kindly been responding to my posts, and part way along it turned into a description of my scabies protocol. I wish it was more condensed and easier to read.

I'm still experimenting with the protocol-I'd really like to find a combination of Essential Oils that would work without being SO unpleasant to apply. (Got geranium EO and will try that next.)

I'd like to use less clove EO if I could. It's too bad clove is so HOT and unpleasant to apply at 6% ratio...it certainly appears to cause the best die-off.

Other Essential Oils in combination with clove do seem to enhance the die-off a little more. I'm really liking the thyme EO as it seems to also help heal the sores the adult mites have left.

Two or three days after applying enzyme/EO/lotion mix twice daily, I'm noticing I'll suddenly get patches of more die-off. It seems to take a couple of days for the lotion to penetrate enough to kill the mites. This time I got more die-off from the inside of each elbow and two rather large patches below my underarms. The ITCHING from the latter is just terrible, almost enough to make me feel sick. I'm applying a little extra lotion on these bad patches daily.

I'm continuing to get rid of the mites though, and my skin is looking better every week, :D, so I'll keep going.

I washed my jewelry in a jar with an inch or so of rubbing alcohol in it. I swished my watch band in it too(not the watch face and back-I wiped that) and got a really surprising number of mites out of the links. My necklace chains had mites too. I've stopped wearing all jewelry until this is over. (WARNING: DON'T WASH OPALS OR PEARLS in rubbing alcohol!...this and other liquids could damage them! Other gemstones should be okay.)

Also washed my keys (NOT any remotes-wiped those)in the jar of rubbing alcohol. Mites on them too. Amazing where the mites are.

I am taking the herb Milk Thistle for liver support, vitamin C 500mg and wild Oil of Oregano, 3 drops under tongue 2Xs day. Oil of Oregano tastes like the worse %#*%&#$ ever but I think it helps with the die-off.

Must stop writing. Post getting too long again!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.281 sec, (2)