CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Another useless Doctor AND my boyfriend doesn't believe me

jimzilla Views: 7,364
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 2,043,649

Re: Another useless Doctor AND my boyfriend doesn't believe me

"with you own eyes",,, but with your own hand "I can't do renos as I just recently moved here" did you have symptoms before? you moved "here"? did you purchase any new imported items such as quilts,bedding? Point of reference, you skin's top two layers are very different, from your boyfriends. DRINK THAT TEA,stop doing laundry,bag it and freeze it outside for a few days, i will post the core link to that forum take, another read please, there is 2,902 posts in it, it may help you locate the "exact species" and contamination points..that is very important, due to the doctors,and medicine, encountered, thus far...except,the Humco products you are using are excellent, little hard to find, but a compounding pharmacy will order what you want. a look at Eucalyptus Oil, Clove Oil, or both may help you with the issues....but most of all rest and take time to drink that tea. here is the total link. http://www.topix.com/forum/health/scabies sorry my post was long. i got death sentence from a doctor in year 2000, he tried different medicines on me, it took him two years to get it right,,i have had only 1 dose of antibiotics from the year 2002 forward. curezone and the folks that post here,thank you, helped me move very far past that stage in my life..."i got my life back" and you will too.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.262 sec, (1)