CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Parasites and a husband who is verbally abusive

Larsy1566 Views: 7,005
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 2,027,691

Re: Parasites and a husband who is verbally abusive

Thank you so very much for your very understanding reply! I think or maybe I already have lost my mind. I just got a Celestron Handheld Digital Microscope. I downloaded all the software but now I'm just having a very hard time focusing in on small objects. Something has happened to my mind and it happened this past spring. I just can't concentrate on anything and it's made me feel defeated. This problem with the parasites came during a very difficult time in my life. I lost my dear father and my dear grandmother and my psychiatrist put me on a medication for people who have addictions to opiates. He said he was using it off label for me because he believes my opiate receptors were not working. The medication is called Subutex or buprenorphine. I was doing so very well trying to taper down on my own. The cold turkey way which was done in a hospital for 11 days was too fast and I've never been so sick in my entire life. Now, since this problem started, all I do is focus on this and I am getting nowhere because I can't think and I need to take care of my ailing dog, 2 cat's and a hamster and a lot of times my daughter's dog who I love like my own. Everyday I look for answers. My husband is so angry with me and I'm so tired of defending myself. No one seems to want to help me. I showed my daughter's a yellow sac with white pieces in it just recently, hoping they would now believe and maybe try and help me but I think they are more concerned about me getting off the medication. This parasite problem is so draining and also makes my whole body hurt so bad. I'm sorry to go on and on complaining. I do not expect you to help me. It's just so nice to have someone to talk to and if you have any suggestions for me I would love to hear them. Also, I'd love to know how you are and what you are battling. Looking forward to hearing from you soon my friend. Laura

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)